About the BEGINNERS & HELP category

I have a question, not sure if this is the right place to ask it. But if the lesson says blockchain is a digital stone in where data can only be added and cannot be removed, wont the amount of data get ridiculously large to the point its not feasible for an ordinary computer to update the ledger and and hold all that data?

Hey guys,

Iā€™m also new here so I may not have this understood fully but I believe the way you start a new conversation/question is within the categories as a reply to the first description in the thread. For example, this is the ā€œAbout the BEGINNERS & HELP categoryā€ and the description is at the top from Ivan that states, ā€œThis section is dedicated to our newbies. You are all very welcome! Get knowledge here!ā€ and from there you hit reply to start your questions etc. Someone correct me if Iā€™m wrong!

KylieZz

7 Likes

Welcome Kyliezz.
Thats correct, nice job. :hugs:
Ivo

1 Like

Where do i get the tutorial for bitcoin and blockchain. Canā€™t discus anything if I donā€™t know it.

Question: Year 2150 last BTC is mined miners are here only for fees.What happens to utxo and where are they now and how blockchain continues?

1 Like

Block size is 1 megabyte so for now size is 1/4 TB for full node

Hi all,
like yourselves I think i must have missed that introduction button as wellā€¦ :smiley:

Iā€™ve started the bitcoin 101 course but cant find the questions to answer on the provenance homework.
Any ideas? I am on the 7 day trial so maybe that has something to do with it.

the beginning parts dont have questions because its so easy. when you get to the forking section you will be tested.

Geo

Hello everyone, I really am a complete newbie here when it comes to developing and would like to ask which developing course would be the best one to start?
my goal is to become fluent in Blockchain knowledge and Blockchain development and in time get a position in this field. It really will be a complete career shift to me as I work in construction/construction management as a working foreman at this present time. the company I work for is quite progressive and I would hopefully create a position incorporating Blockchain technology with them as it seems blockchain tech will soon become vital in any successful business.

1 Like

Greetings sir! If you want to start development from scratch the Javascript Programming for Blockchain Developers should be the first step.

After finish it, you can choose to go into Ethereum courses or take C++ Programming for Blockchain Developers, so you have a better picture and skills for any other programming course.

Bitcoin

Ethereum

Recommended

EOS

Gaming

Hope you find this useful. :slight_smile:

If you have any doubt, please let us know so we can help you!

Carlos Z.

Rorey things like that are a common occurrence in my world.
:joy:

Hey everybody. Just want to introduce myself to the family.This is Amina-Elizabeth, coming to you from Queens, NYC.I hope you all are doing amazing, and I am very excited to be on this journey with you guys. Also is there an app for the academy.

4 Likes

Can someone tell me how to link my forum and academy accounts? It is not clear to me. I used different emails for each. I have a user name on the forum, but I do not see where I have a user name on the academy account.

Hello sir, hope you are doing great :slight_smile:
Ok for now we do not have any link between forum and academy accounts, we are working to get this feature up and running in a future.
If you want to link both accounts, you have to use the same email. (the system will do this automatically)

You only have a username for the Forum, in the academy you do not have a username, your email is your ID. (for now)

Hope you find this useful.
If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

Hello there, Iā€™m following the Defi 101 course and during the oasis.app lecture I scanned my coinbase wallet to the website. Basically all my eth disappear and the wallet show no eth at all. I mean I havenā€™t done nothing more than scan the code. It happen to anyone already? Does anyone know if I can get back my balance?

Hi all,

I NEED HELP!!! Does anyone has an advise on what platform can I use to buy crypto? The problem is my id documents are from a crappy third world country that does not allow my identity to be verified. I have unsuccessfully tried binance, kraken, coinbase and crypto.com, they all declined my application. Any suggestions?

Hello Iā€™m learning Javascript and I start a small project about my mom RX to practice
I need help if I have a ā€œlistā€ how I can change the font size?

var Rxs = [ā€œAspirinā€, ā€œAtorvastatinā€, ā€œClopidogrelā€, ā€œFamotidineā€, ā€œJanuviaā€, ā€œLosartanā€, ā€œMetroprololā€, ā€œJardianceā€, ā€œMetforminā€, ā€œNexiumā€];

Thanks for your help and I hope Iā€™m on the correct chat

Hello do any of the courses include teaching you how to use and navigate github?

I have a question about nodes and miners. How much of the activity on the Bitcoin network is being done by computers as opposed to people? When it comes to things like update and consensus, is the decision made by computers or real people?

Also, do miners require any mathematical skills? Or does the computer do all the work? From the course it looks like it doesnā€™t take a lot to be a miner on the network except a large source of electricity.

All bitcoin network calculations are made by nodes and miners only, no human intervention is allowed (unless they try to attack the network, which is really hard and expensive)

All nodes reach consensus by themself, so only computers reach consensus through the computer programmed process to decide what is valid or not.

A miner has a person? no, a miner has a ASIC machine for example: yes, basically what miners does is hash an input through an algorithm to get an encrypted output, that process is done by encryption (which is cryptography math)

Hope this gives you a clear picture of the subject.
If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.