About the Blockchain and Bitcoin 101 category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

No certificate after completion ?

I have the same question, except that additionally, Bitcoin 101 still appears under “Continue where you left off”, because it thinks I haven’t completed the course, but I’ve done everything.

If every step in the course is marked as completed, you should get an email with the certificate (pdf)

Just received mine!! Awesome course and knowledge… Ethereum 101, here I go!

1 Like

Hi,
how much time will it take, one or two days?
please check I also did not receive “certificate after completion”.
Thanks

1 Like

Congratulations for completing the course. so some people didn’t get an email with the certificate? I will check it out

Did you checked your spam folder?

Hi. I will take care of it for you… is it blockchain & Bitcoin 101 you are missing?

If you experiance issues with the certificates in the future, just tell me and i’ll make sure you get it…
Ivo

1 Like

yes, I did, but I have 2 or 3 emails in contacts, so email would not go there, also I received today “Ethereum 101” in inbox, so it is not going to spam folder…

Thanks Ivo, I will check later on … please search my email to support email if you can…