About the Blockchain Programming Course category

Just signed up on toshi times. Just a newb interested in cryptocurrencies…on the internet. I’m excited to start learning.

3 Likes

I’m realy excited to be in this class. I’m from Los Angeles, but living in Saudi Arabia. I’ve worked a bit with MySQL and have been trying to learn HTML, CSS and PHP through an Udemy course, but it has been a bit frustrating. I looking forward to helping provide meaningful solutions to at my current job and beyond using block chain technology.

4 Likes

Call me Kyle.

I have a lot of passion for Distributed Ledger Technology, and a fair amount of experience in technology from working in the IT department at a Fortune 50 company for the past 7 years.

While programming is not my primary role, I am working towards improving my skills so that one day it will be.

My ultimate goal is to develop a system that drastically improves human sustainability for the long term.

I am very excited to start this course as my next step in a long journey to accomplishing my mission.

2 Likes

Love your good morning show Ivan! Greetings from Algeria

2 Likes

Accessed the course from home. The default is set to auto and I can access the content with 1080p. Looks like it is connection issue. Thanks @Mauro for your help.

3 Likes

Watching courses with all thing working well!

besides

I’m a Chinese student who is going to graduate from senior school, so I have to prepare the Gaokao (National Higher Education Entrance Examination) this week with no time to donging any other things. After 8th, I’ll be free to learn what I want to learn.

2 Likes

So exited to be here!

2 Likes

Hello Ivan. Thank you for your work and dedication to education and adoption for crypto! I hope that this course will give me some of the tools needed to become an active contributor in the space! Greetings from southern Indiana, Midwest, United States.

2 Likes

Ready to rock and roll here, never programmed even an alarm in the watch. :joy: looking forward to it

3 Likes

Greetings from the Buffalo/Niagara region of New York!

1 Like

Greetings from London!

1 Like

Glad to be here! Just enrolled and starting the course :slight_smile:

Thank you Ivan, hope to learn as much as possible in this space, because truly believe blockchain will be the future.

HI ALL!!!:+1::wave:

1 Like

Can’t wait to start the course … wish I had more time off from work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let’s do this! :smile:

2 Likes

same here we will do it

2 Likes

No problem. Glad I could help out. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi Guys, I’m really excited to be a part of this group and looking forward to the learning task ahead. A big thanks to Ivan and his team for putting this together and for the great work on the Youtube channel. Keep it up man :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m new to programming.

Happy to be part of this beautiful community. We will have fun while learning.

Good luck to all

5 Likes

I sm so happy to be in the academy. Ivan i been watching you for 6 month thanks for your hard work._

4 Likes

Hello!!! All I want to say is that IVAN is one of the best online Tutor available in our time. I am really liking this course. Thanks IVAN

3 Likes