About the WATERCOOLER category

Hey Ivan,

Is the ivanontech.com website being worked on? I’m not able to connect to it.

Hi All,

I have come here to learn more about HTML and javaScript I have an understanding of how to code and read the code needed for a Blockchain and Crypto currency/token, I am keen to learn further about blockchain and develop a new way of working with the technology to support many differing organisations around the world.

I understand the benefits of the technology, however I am wanting to work with these and add more a more stable way of working with it for the future.

I am looking to see if anyone is able too or wanting to help set up a new private blockchain, it needs to be private because I am looking at supporting a specific cohort and I am unsure if I can achieve this using ethereum and solidity or if it is best to just create a new Blockchain for the purpose that I am looking to use it for.

The direction I am pursuing at present has the ability to generate a significant income but not in the conventional way a crypto currency does as I am wanting the coin/token to be pegged at a value and not change to greatly.

If anyone would be interested in supporting myself and the direction that I am pursuing I would be welcome of any

Greetings my good fellows and ladies,

Will it be possible for me to work part time as a coder and developer in blockchain, especially due to the demand for those skills? I have the advantage of having a degree in Business Administration and Accounting.

Also, I want to dance and sing and get paid in Bitcoin (hey… I’m freedom loving and a ‘joy generator’… Lol).

I’m thinking I can make all this work with applied effort and enthusiasm… Lol.

Have a nice day, peeps! :smiley: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Small Qestion?

At the end off every course they ask to share your earned certificate on LinkedIn. Butt do you get a real certificate? Because I don’t see one. Also not on my profile or something.

Your certificate is sent to you via e-mail :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, I caught onto that too. Is there another interface that can be used that is more secure? I usually avoid things that open up vulnerability.

Howdy Staywell, I checked with support an they claim Metamask is safe and there does not seem to be alternative.I signed up in order to continue the Defi course ,but personally am still concerned. It might be because I am older an not trusting internet because of my internet skillset…am proceeding with caution…Good Luck! !

Javascript Programming

6) Reading Assignment & Quiz: Variables

Read Chapter 1 (page 10-20) .

it says read this before answering the quiz…? I can’t find the content for page 10-20… plz help

Hello,

Realy enjoying the lectures and assignments.
Now I ran into some problems.
I did complete the Blockchain and Bitcoin 101 course but it isn’t marked off in dashboard. Am I doing something wrong?
second I started my next course Eth 101 but can’t get to the next category, its telling me to do my homework but I already posted it. Maby they don’t like my answers :slight_smile:

Kind regards
Snorlax

Hello,

I have a question. I’m in Canada and want to know what site I should use to buy and sell crypto. I am using Kraken now and set up an account with Bitbuy for my wife.
What are the differences and what would you recommend.

Thanks,
Rino

your course is blowing my mind so far :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Everyone, my name is Jakub, I’m in crypto only few weeks so I hope I’ll learn a lot here. I like personal development, martial arts, and cyber security, crypto for me is completely new but I think I will enjoy it xD

Hi All, I am a computer programmer and want to learn new skills.

@ivan What is the whiteboard tablet software you use for instruction? Thank you

Hi everyone!
First time posting here. I am just now learning about libraries and how developers use them in their projects. I understand we use them to not have to reinvent the code. My question simply is can someone sue another person for using their library in their project? I feel that if I make a website using someone else’s library, then they will try to come after me for using their code. Let me know what you think. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Roger Palomino

I was hesitating at first to join because I was planning to gift myself a bike this Christmas but when I saw the promo price. :wink: Good day everyone

Uhm, I was wondering what are the schedules that appear after you answer the beginner quiz for?

Hey teacher Ivan and Filip!!
Today is my Birthday!!! Yeeeaah!! :yum: :partying_face: :birthday:

1 Like

Hi! I’m looking for partners for blockchain projects! I have worked with literature, art and music, and have written books and screenplays. I recently completed the advanced Solidity course, Blockchain Business Master Class, and other courses with Moralis. I am developing on the Web, in the Sandbox metaverse, SurfWeb3.com, and Web3Crypto.com (which is still being built).

I WANT TO CONNECT MY JAVASCRIPT AND ETHEREUM DEXs TO MY WEBSITE. DO YOU KNOW OF A GOOD TUTORIAL FOR DOING THIS?