Accept bitcoin as car payment

Would you accept bitcoin as payment for your used car?
#curious

yes btc is a store of value, the car may not be

1 Like

ya know what, the longer i keep the car… the value will most surely go down, down, down. well that is because i don’t drive something that’s a rare classic. Now if the last ten years or so of bitcoin history has shown us anything it is that the value has the potential to grow vastly. i mean if I sold my benz years ago when bitcoin was at 8k, 20k, or even 30k and i held onto it until today,… no matter if the value went down, way down,… fact is that i would have profited the difference at todays market value. So ya,… i think my old car would go to the guy paying with bitcoin.

1 Like

If I wouldn’t need the money for a new car… It would be anonymous accumulation of BTC for a Hodl Portfolio I never plan to sell. I sold my car last year in October and bought Bitcoin/Alts for it and for the new car I made leasing. In this case it would have made sense. Even though in the description I accepted Bitcoin, nobody was giving me the offer. Everybody who understands Bitcoin wouldn’t buy depreciating assets with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure there will be a time where you can do your title transfer and payment all in one transaction on the blockchain.