Starting this thread to link with like minded people discussing projects before they pump to try to get in based on good fundamentals and pumpamentals, with a good Dev team and generally criteria based on best practice from online sources.
HOW TO SPOT POTENTIAL MOONSHOTS
- Start on Page 2 CMC
- Name Recognition should appeal to you. (As it would to others). LISTEN! you hear about a coin and it pumps 5 days later. As soon as you hear a coin, look it up. Don’t be Lazy.
- Look at Market Cap, it should be less than $10M Market Cap. Trading Volume should be well under the coins Market Cap amount.
- Look at the 7 day chart. It should have natural, unmanipulated dynamics. Pump followed by consolidation, then continuation.
Signs of contract manipulation and wash trading.
- Bart Patterns on 7day
- Jagged choppy pattern resembling a stable coin.
DEEPER RESEARCH OF SHORTLIST
- Look at Website,
- Check Github,
- Check Roadmap
- Social Media Mentions
- Reviews online
- Telegram Community
- White Paper!
- Projects delivering on goals
- Projects that are diamond ideas sometimes lack a strong marketing team because they are so busy building technical value. These can easily rise to the top given the right attention.
Alright, Lets make some money while we’re studying. At the very least, Let’s aim to get a hands on understanding of the state of the crypto and DeFi space as well as a feel for the tools that are being developed.
(If there is already a thread like this, kindly feel free to direct me there)