Atom

Hi,

I have just joined the academy and I am doing the eos101 course but am a little stuck! I am on the eos studio and can’t seem to get on the local network. I’m using windows and didn’t know whether this might have something to do with it either? please could someone point me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance

Steph

2 Likes

Hi @Missrant, hope you are ok.

Have you install EOS Studio in your computer? the website some times fails, so we suggest to install it locally in your computer to be able to work with EOS Studio locally.

Here is a old post for guidelines on the installaltion: Basic EOS Programming - Discussion

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

Hi Carlos,

Thank you so much I will download it know and see if I have success that way.

Thank you for getting back to me as i didn’t know who to reach out to and was getting frustrated because I couldn’t progress with the course.

Steph.

Hi Carlos,

I am trying to deploy my coding on eos studio and its coming up with an error code <in JSON at position 0. What does this mean and could you or someone point me in the right direction please.

Steph

1 Like

Hi @Missrant, hope you are great.

Could you please share a screenshot of the error that EOS Studio shows? It might help me to get a solution over that issue :slight_smile:

Carlos Z

Hi, this is the screenshot.

1 Like

Ok that is the error, but what about the code? I could suggest you to better use a screenshot software like “snip” from windows 10, or just the “print screen” keyword from the keyboard.

Also you have not complete the C++ course and assignments, which are require to go into EOS programming, is suggested to first fininsh the c++ course to get a good understanding on EOS programming.

You can use the “Preformatted Text” Button to encapsulate any kind of code you want to show.

function formatText(){

let words = “I’m a preformatted Text box, Please use me wisely!”

}

prefromatted_text-animated

Carlos Z.

Hi Carlos,

I am doing the JavaScript course and am on the how to do exercises. But mine is saving to my html webpage but Ivan’s seems to be saving on the console? Am i doing something wrong? Please could you or someone let me know.

Thank you

Steph.

1 Like

Hi @Missrantn hope you are great.

Now i do not understand what you mean to be honest.

The common procedure to create a webiste file is just to save your code with html format at the end, you can even open any text editor or wordpad or the notepad and start writing code, the important is to save it has .html at the end.

The only advantage of code editors like atom is that will show the code in a more clear way to understand it (colors and formats).

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.