Automated "Day Trading" Process using ML/AL Algorithms

Basically what i’m trying to achieve is to Automate the “Day Trading” Process on the Binance Futures/Leveraging Exchange platforms. In short, instead of me starring at multiple screens for hours in a day, I get Machine-Learning(ML) Algorithms to do the boring task of monitoring the cryptocurrency trading screen, and all I need to do for the day is enter my “Profit Taking” Strategy for every 60 seconds, the hour, the day, the week, and the month, then go back to bed if that is what I want to do, or start my full time day job…lol

1 Like

there’s an app for that. I think its called stoic. But I can understand why you’d wish to develop it yourself. Maybe you can learn from how they do it.

Thanks very much for your help. I have done a review of Stoic in the past, but based on my specific “Profit Taking” Strategy, I believe a bespoke app that I develop would be the one to fit my requirement. I tried to get the source code of the Stoic Crypto App so I can modify it to fit my requirement but was unsuccessful. If anyone knows of any other apps that I might review, please give me a holla and I would look into them.
Once again, thank you for your quick response.

1 Like

The Algorithmic Trading and Technical Analysis course has just provided me with a very simplistic solution to my CryptoAutoBot issue I have been researching for the last 5 months.

Wow!!! This course is absolutely awesome, I really believe everyone on this platform should take the course.