Bill Gates new patent

On 3-26-2020 a patent was obtained by BG. WO2020060606-cryptocurrency
system using body activity data. Sounds like he wants to turn humans into flmans to mine cryptocurrencies. OMG. You can read for yourself @ patentscope.wipo.int
I had to share, I hope appreciated.

1 Like

@dlstrong Thank you for sharing this surprising news. It says,

Body activity data may be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user. The cryptocurrency system communicatively coupled to the device of the user may verify if the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and award cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is verified.

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606&tab=PCTBIBLIO&_cid=P21-K9Q78J-12282-1

How did you hear about this patent? What do you think Microsoft is building around this?

The thing is… we are going to accept this?.. with an attached vaccine of course…

Yes, very good summary of the idea. Fascinating concept, BUT, I believe this has evil, authoritarian population control behind it. THe Bill Gates Foundation, The Who,
The CCP, The Corona virus, The push for mandatory vaccination, (w/chip-like tech. in it). Check this out. youtu.be/XMJOEmMfb3U. The Epoch Times is a great source of the untold truth.

1 Like

Exactly, Did you know that Gates never immunized his kids. People do not want to believe that they are so manipulated. Not only our financial freedom, but our privacy and God given liberties are being hijacked. The Corbett Report, How Bill Gates Monopolized Global Health.

1 Like

James Corbett, (corbettreport.com) has excellent documentaries and exhaustive work about all this kind of topics.
To gain some context we should start maybe with “How big oil conquered the world” and “Why big oil conquered the world” and of course “the WWI conspiracy”.
After a few minutes making some pondering about what all that means… we really should be scared about the good intentions of these guys that want a “better healthy planet”

1 Like

@dlstrong, that YouTube link says video unavailable. Do you have a working link?

Where did you hear that Gates never immunized his kids?! That would be a huge point of suspicion. Please share your source.

Although I’m also very suspicious about the true motives of BG, and that patent filing does look worrying, however the filing is done by Microsoft the company itself, not by BG personally. BG is however retired from MSFT (Microsoft) and as far as I know he doesn’t even own shares of Microsoft. At least his Trust doesn’t own any MSFT stocks https://whalewisdom.com/filer/bill-melinda-gates-foundation-trust#tabholdings_tab_link. He does own an awful lot of Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaways stock, so I checked if he might have indirect ownership in MSFT through Buffett’s company, but I couldn’t find MSFT in the stock holdings there https://whalewisdom.com/filer/bill-melinda-gates-foundation-trust#tabholdings_tab_link.

So I wonder then, how would Gates benefit from this patent if he isn’t financially tied to Microsoft? If I put my conspiracy hat on I could certainly come up with an explanation, but for now it looks like BG and this patent are not directly linked.

Hi Matthew, they take down threatening content pretty quick. Today Iran into news that the Italian Government is looking to arrest Bill Gates on crimes of humanity.
From what I could catch in caption, they covered it all and more. I hope that other nations follow suit. So evil, and he’s still doing it now . Here’s some links; Reddit;
IB Times; RT world News- The Union Journal

I believe that was 1 Member of Parliament calling for his arrest, not exactly a government position (yet).

This picture actually does paint a thousand words. Mr gates sure has a formidable web of influence?

1 Like

He sure does! Not to mention his influence in TONS of local (governmental) organizations all over the world. One of the reasons that India scaled back BMGF influence in India, was primarily that; too much foreign influence.

@dlstrong The links didn’t come through. Would you please paste them again?

i beleive Trump defunded the gates foundation last week. Hear say. could have been the who.

if i run accross good links going forward, i will post. :neutral_face: