BITCOIN WINDOW SHOPPING TIME & PRICE ANALYSIScurrent6060 21Oct17 by Sean Vengan

BITCOIN WINDOW SHOPPING TIME & PRICE ANALYSIScurrent6060 21Oct17 by Sean Vengan

Remaining Neutral and Objective has allowed me to gain some clarity now on Bitcoin , so I will share my Time analysis (I rarely share) as well as Price analysis. So you get Time and Price today.

As you will see, from this UNIQUE ANALYSIS (I have noticed a number of authors “copying” parts of my work) that Bitcoin has been working in a series of WINDOWS, helping us determine tops and bottoms.

From this, we can forecast future resistance will be around $6,300-$6,450 and a date to watch out for being 7th November 2017. This APPROX date (don’t be too rigid about this) may be a turning point for a top OR if we have a sharp selloff look for a bottom.

NOTE: It is not important that this approx. date gets hit.
What is important to be forewarned to watch out for it as a POSSIBLE TURNING POINT.
If it comes and goes with no event well ho hum we have lost nothing…

As we move closer to that date, if we see a more precise tradeable signal it will give us increased confidence and HIGHER PROBABILITY for a winning trade.

Author Sean Vengan
10+ Years Professional Trader and Trading Educator
Cryptotrading Mastery

But what about the Segwit2x fork projected to take place on Nov 16? That should affect the timing of the sell off. The market tends to buy up BTC ahead of a hard fork.

1 Like

We are at extended levels currently on Bitcoin

However, at the time of replying to you Bitcoin is falling a buyup but yes higher prices from here will only push it to existing levels.

I believe a short term correction is coming.In the Medium/Long term I am very Bullish on Bitcoin and Altcoins