Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies

I have a question please. Are we going to study market analysis’s as well in a later stage of the academy?
Thanks

1 Like

There is a course about algorithmic trading and technical analysis.

1 Like

I enjoyed the comments and information provided by the IOT community above. Thank you.

1 Like

I Want to believe

I absolutely love this Academy!! Doing this on my phone while away from home! I want to discuss this great revolutionary high feeling people get when they discover the freedom of truly owning a mined blockchain crypto coin. That powerful sense of sovereignty it brings to them…at first…maybe all ways.

I had that feeling at first but now I wonder what good a blockchain mined coin (that has no affiliation or direct control from governing bodies) can do if structures can be put into place around it to block our freedom from using it. It seems more praise and hands waiving in crypto's direction than questions being ask as of, "is this really a sovereign and freely owned token of  value?"  Even with anonymity it doesn't seem like it will be enough.  Governments can ban certain people from using it and what's worse that hasn't happened yet on mass is the black listing of any non-cooperative addresses. Didn't pay taxes or pay them properly, on the list! Used coinjoin, on the list! Dwi charge, on the list! We don't like you so your labelled a terorist, on the list! Didn't get your vaccinations, on the list!!! Some examples are a bit extreme, but no one will want to be caught doing business with black listers.  Are blockchain Cryptos really a freedom empowering form of money for all??  Shielding and mixers do not seem like they are enough to maintain the freedom to do at will.  I like the idea of owning 100% of my digital wealth and having the freedom to do with it as I please; yet somehow I can't help but think that's all it will ever be....an idea. 

Not cynical, but a future topic that I think is worth addressing now.

I am liking the course thus far. To the point and great information. Hope to learn much more in the coming months!

1 Like

I really appreciate Ivan on Tech and Team for creating and supporting me on this journey of education into the Blockchain community. Your Academy and its platform is user friendly and very educational. Although I have not needed to use the Kajabi App, I have looked through it and appreciate its creation for when it is needed.

Thanks to All!

2 Likes

Liking the course this far, it’s a enjoyable way to learn.
Thanks

2 Likes

great content Ivan. Until now very understandable and easy to follow. I look forward to the next parts

1 Like

Looking forward to having a full understanding of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies. I have a 100% interest in this industry and I just wish that I could learn and earn. Given that we are in challenging times, I believe now is the best time to submerge myself in this market.

1 Like

Is it a steep learning curve ? I guess the method cannot be messed up to much … isn’t that contrary or even relevant to adopt a sharpened frame in enhancing natural abilities. Isn’t that making much noise ?
Meaning. Tomato plant emits loud 60db cry when injured, proven by scientist - but at 100000 Hz frequency - Does this program help caring for tomato-plants ?

Really!? I have to look this up (about the crying plants). I saw scientists experiment with different types of music to see if a particular style of music makes them more efficient and yields a better harvest.

It’s basic enough for a newbie, allowing me to absorb the information. It’s clear, concise in its messaging and doesn’t overwhelm the individual with long, dry content that can easily be forgotten.

1 Like

It also depends how motivated and curious you are to learn I guess

Hi all,

I am enjoying the course so far.

Best wishes

1 Like

Yvan,

Great way to explain how this all works ! I am exited to go on .

Thanks a lot for giving us this opportunity

Frederic

1 Like

This is great! Blockchain 1.0 and 2.0 explanation is great.

Only one thing I looked on the net to understand which is TC Language (TURING COMPLETE LANGUAGE). Turing is the name of the mathematician, computer scientist, logician, cryptanalyst.
A Turing complete machine is ìa machine that, given enough time and memory along with the necessary instructions, can solve any computational problem, no matter how complex.

• BITCOIN is intentionally designed as Turing Incomplete for the reasons Ivan said (it does not serves its purpose),

• ETHEREUM is is built as a Turing Complete blockchain and has the capability to understand and implement any future agreement

For more info, check here https://www.binance.vision/glossary/turing-complete

5 Likes

This really makes a lot of sense. I was also struggling with that concept.

Thanks for the amazing vibes,

I love the young spirit, and the passion in blockchain, it is like no other sector I know.

Now, I just finished the Q and A video, and was very happy to get an Answer to my question. I just wanted to share with the community, in case someone else was interested.

So my question was:

’ What happens if all BTC gets mined? Will miners than stop their activity, because we all know that they secure the network and guarantee high availability.’

IVAN:

Only 21 BTC will be mined, as we all know and there will be 64 halving, with every halving cutting in two the block reward.
But miners also get transactionfees.

Ivan made it clear that a research showed that the transactionfees compensate loss in block reward at every halving. This also means that once, the BTC are all mined, miners will only be paid in transaction fees.

Regards,

Eléa

Looks like you were early adopter to coronavirus? A PROPHET maybe? Lol

So far I like the course and looking forward to more understanding the Bitcoin block chain. I have heard on social media that the Bitcoins BC is different than other chains, that should be true because of POW compared to POS? Which one then would be more secure and why? Then other Block Chains to be developed how secure will they be if use some other data concepts?