Blockchain Careers - Absolute beginner

Hey everyone,

I joined the Academy late last year, and I’ve really been enjoying the content. I’ve found that I have built a strong foundation level of knowledge relating to BTC, ETH, Smart Contracts and Blockchain.

I am now looking to start my next step, and that is to look into a future career in this domain. Can anybody give me any advice, on the best path to follow in their opinion?

Just as an FYI - I am a complete novice in terms of programming. I have absolutely no experience and will be starting from scratch. I am super excited for the challenge ahead and of course earning more knowledge in this space!

Thanks for any tips, help and advice.

Reskekk da pamp!

2 Likes

Newbie here as well, CoinBureau just posted a video on this yesterday, and I found it useful. Might be a good place to start :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPt41FQS1XE&t=914s

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing CryptoPhoenix!

1 Like

Jobs are tricky, at least where I am at in the US. A lot of places want you to have full stack development AND blockchain programming. No go for me. I don’t ever want to do full stack again.

1. I am going through Ivan’s academy and taking all his courses on programming.

2. At the same time I am refining my Machine Learning/AI skills (much easier to learn than programming)

3. I am only going to apply for AI jobs OR only DApp jobs that are FULLY Ethereum or EOS.

Honestly in my area just focusing on DApp only eliminates me from a LOT of jobs, as most companies want other skills like React, Go, Rust, ect., but I don’t like full stack. (Plus the code test can take months to prepare for just full stack jobs as well)

So I can do full time AI and it gives me plenty of time to find a good match for a DApp job & also work on my own DApp’s without having to stress for money.

1 Like