Blockchain Consulting Services - Advice for Packages & Pricing?

Hello all!

I have completed the Blockchain & Bitcoin 101, Ethereum 101, DeFi 101, The Essential Blockchain Job Search Guide & Study Plan, and just at the beginning of Bitcoin Standard 101. I plan to complete the Blockchain Business Masterclass and Javascript Programming courses thereafter.

Following completion of all of the above - will this education suffice to start consulting businesses about blockchain? This is my goal before the end of the year - and I’m looking at starting to plan my next step.

I would really like some advice on different consulting packages for businesses, what they include, how to gauge a price in the market, how to approach businesses…

For example - what would be the average price for a 2hr consulting package? Or a 6hr all-day package? Or like @ivan offer a week-long intensive package working closely with the business? Does the week-long intensive package offer programming for the company?

Do you think offering businesses a full knowledge and educational presentation and advice on the best where/who/how in the industry to get involved, would be a valuable consulting package to offer businesses?

How much could you charge as a newbie to this industry with the information we’re learning in the academy?

@Lizette I would really love some advice on this if possible please :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes it would interesting to hear if anybody has done this on a more local level and how it differs from a premium package with people who have a more extensive working background and practical knowledge. What is the appeal of blockchain consulting to smaller businesses compared to that of larger tech-savvy businesses and how might it differ?

1 Like

Hello miss, It’s hard for us to specify an example price over a consulting package for you to be honest, why?

• We do not know how is the financial situation of your country, how much could a potential client would be able to pay for that consulting.

• What would you offer on those package and if the information is truly worth it or unique, Ivan for example have plenty of experience on the industry so he can price what he think is worth, but for this case, how could you assure or proof that you are experience enough on the industry for those package that you want to offer?

• How sure you are that the package that you want to offer could be demanded by your potential clients?

• Most of the questions that you are asking can not simple be answered with something like “you should charge X amount for X package”, because we do not know if that amount could work for your country economic situation.

I could suggest you to build some kind of survey that can give you a better picture on what you have, what you are offering, what your clients are interested, how much are they willing to pay for basic, premium or intensive package.

Hope you find this useful.
If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

3 Likes

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate there is only so much advice you can give on the information provided…

I have also wondered about surveying businesses as market research - I like the idea :slight_smile:

With regards to your second point, that is why I am unslightly clear as to where to position myself in the market. I have experiencing in marketing but not b2b consulting. The bottom of the academy website states “the knowledge you’ll acquire here is unique, rare. After graduating from the Academy, you will be among the top 1% in terms of cryptocurrency and blockchain knowledge.” - however with no experience in blockchain, I’m unsure what kind of businesses to approach and what to offer them ?

Are you able to provide an example of what the average ‘blockchain consultation’ package contains and offers a business?

Thank you :slight_smile:

You probably might find this course interesting to get a better aproach on Blockchain for Business:
Blockchain Business Masterclass

That will give you a good picture on how to approach all this blockchain technologies to business and all the different points to have in mind.

Even with no experience in blockchain, once you start using all the proper technologies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, DeFi, permissioned blockchains, you are already a very knowledgeable person about the industry, you just need to organize what you want to offer and which tools should they use (the business).

Hope you find this useful.
If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

1 Like