Blockchain Developer MUST DO courses?

Hi everyone,

My name is Abdul Elmehrek I have just recently joined the Ivan on Academy program. I have been very interested in the program so far but I really need professional guidance in knowing which course would be relevant for me to complete in order to be recognized as a blockchain developer and hopefully land a job with a good company.

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you all very soon.

1 Like

Hey @Abdul_123 , hope you are well.

Welcome to our amazing Academy! Hope you enjoy it as much as the community do! :muscle:

If you want to get the best exposure possible to the entire community, you can introduce yourself here:

If you want to start development from scratch the Javascript Programming for Blockchain Developers should be the first step.

After finish it, you can choose to go into Ethereum courses or take C++ Programming for Blockchain Developers, so you have a better picture and skills for any other programming course.

Bitcoin

Ethereum

Recommended

EOS

Gaming

See you around! :nerd_face:

Carlos Z

1 Like

Thank you soo much Carlos. Your response was very helpful indeed. I will most definitely working on these courses that you have recommended. In the meantime, please do continue to enlighten me with your knowledge and understanding of blockchain, crypto and general tips, as well as advices. I have a long way to go and this is definitely a passion that I want to thrive in for the rest of my life.

1 Like