Building your Own Network - Discussion

oh my bad, i was talking about the hyper ledger composer part.

1 Like

Yes, sadly the Composer has been deprecated long ago, still if you want to read more about it you can find here more information:

Hope you find this useful.
If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

3 Likes

Difficult to play with it due to Composer no longer being available but trying to get the logic behind it.
One thing that would seem odd is to store age as an integer. if you write an age it would never update and hence after one year all the data would be outdated. Wouldn’t it be better to have a date of birth stored and compare to current date so that the age field automatically updates to whatever it is on that day? Sorry for newbie question.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: will keep in mind

1 Like

@filip

A great session and as you know the composer module isnt available anymore, is there anywhere else we can test our skills? as sometimes it good to mess around even tho it wasnt an actual full on coding lesson

Hey Filip, thanks a lot for the great topic.
I have an issue, can’t find the composer playground, seems that address is not working anymore
could you please give me a link?

Hello sir, check this reply, we have commented about this long ago.

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the response

it may be some kind of inhibition in the browser due to protection software installed on the computer

it may be some kind of inhibition in the browser due to protection software installed on the computer-

Hi @filip and @thecil,

a pity that we just can watch and not play around with the tool, although I think I got the idea.
By the way, as others said before, 50 isn’t old - I tell you, it’s new beginning !! :crazy_face:
So enjoy the next 25 years!!

1 Like

I typed in the composer playground website and it no longer exists.

1 Like

Hello @JdRoberts , check this reply, we have commented about this long ago.

Carlos Z.

Link is out of commission its that old guy Bob’s fault…he needs to be updated!! : )

1 Like

I have tried to install Hyperledger Composer locally following this page: https://medium.com/kago/tutorial-to-install-hyperledger-composer-on-windows-88d973094b5c#
And I kind of succeeded - I got to the My Business Networks screen. However from there on sadly it was not very operational.

Hi.
So if i understend this right when you have a:
o string (here comes a word)
if you have a
o integer (here comes a number)
is it right?

1 Like

yes, string is the keyword used for words/letters in a variable. While integer is for numbers (negative and positive), uint for example is unsigned integer (only positive numbers).

Carlos Z

1 Like

thank you for your answer.

1 Like

Hi,

I don’t find this course on academy website.

Can you help please?

Thanks

1 Like

There you go:
https://academy.ivanontech.com/products/blockchain-business-masterclass

Carlos Z