C++ or java which one first to learn

i m completely beginner which one to learn first java or c++

1 Like

I would say JavaScript as it is so widely used in all parts of the web these days. Just my own view tho. There is no wrong choice :+1:

1 Like

so before we start blockchain one should learn javascript

1 Like

Oh sorry, I thought you were choosing between Javascript and C++. Blockchain 101 is a great place to get started if you haven’t taken any courses yet and would be my recommendation. I just finished it last week but I started learning to code before joining the academy. But start with what you are most interested in because you will have more motivation!
Did you get a study plan?

1 Like

Thank you Nick for helping out :heart:. I 100% agree with what Nick said. If you are completely new start with Blockchain & Bitcoin 101 course, otherwise move to the Javascript and C++. Make sure you don’t confuse Java with Javascript. They are completely different programming languages, and Java is way harder for beginners as far as I am aware.

If you didn’t, please do so. It will guide you. :smiley:

3 Likes

plz send the study plan

1 Like

Hello sir, if you are having any issue with the Study Plan, please create a support ticket on the Academy, you will find a blue button in any bottom right corner of the Academy. :nerd_face:

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.