Continuing the discussion from Variables in C++ - Reading Assignment:
- a named object
- a memory location for holding a value for an object
- assigning a value on creation
- l-value is the assignee, r-value is an expression that determines the value to assign
- declared but not instantiated, behavior is unpredictable
- may work, may not , could be consistently wrong result, could be inconsistent, may appear to work but cause downstream bugs
I am having a problem please tell me what is happening.
I am starting to feel that this is so hard.