Cashless society and the power that B

Hello hello, I presume that they are some people who got interested by BTC by how it could rend traditional banks obsolete, I sure did. However when I studied more about it, the more i kept running into the ideas of an “internet of things” and the “cashless society” which both are hailed and propagandized by the IMF/BIS. Personally and I think most people that are knowing about these organizations and history would feverishly repute and repel these technocrats power grab.

I know its possible to work with this technology without begin involved with these unscrupulous individuals but how?

The blockchain tech is good, can be very useful and be used to better the whole world.

1 Like

Yes, we can, but we must expand our awareness and take responsibility in our hands. We want to take control and act. Expose this evil man prevent evil from spreading and marketing itself in people which like materialism and control. We want to build our own things and stop using theirs. Ivan on Tech is a great example in practice. Bless ya.

1 Like

@Baelberg good question; I don’t see it happening tbh. I believe we will work in collaboration with institutes to begin with, they will then see this is the future and then position themselves to make maximum profits. That said Blockchain does offer some great alternative features to the current system i.e. trustless, immutability, are two features that pop into my head and these can be broken down further!!

Mike

1 Like