Category request: Courses & Tutorials

I suggest creating a new category for courses and tutorials and I want your feedback.

1. What is your opinion? Is it worth it?

2. How should the new category be organised?

3. Would you like a first standard publication with just the information of each course?

(in the following posts would be reviews, questions, discussion…)

Write what you think!

Thanks

1 Like

hey! I created a category called Tutorials & Courses as a subcategory to BEGINNERS & HELP. Post the post you have in mind and we’ll see how to organize it! :slight_smile: we can change the category of your post later. I definitely think we should have a section for courses, books and tutorials!

awesome! wil create a category for that with Beginners, Advanced and Expert subcategories :slight_smile:

1 Like

done! Feel free to post there!

doone! :slight_smile: what do you mean by data sheet? Should people just create threads for the resource they want to share?

Maybe a simple template (optional) for the first post.

I already have a very simple one:

(Name of Course)

Description

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Certification: (none / MBA / Bachelor)

Start: 2017/09/17
End: 2018/09/16

Course Lecturers:
John Doe, Doe University
Jane Doe, Doe University

Institution: Doe University

Links

1 Like

Aah I understand! Hm I think we should start simpler, people might be scared off by this format :slight_smile: also a resource can be just a book or a video, maybe we can create a simpler template that can fit any type of resource?

1 Like

My opinion is the same, I’m afraid that this template might be to much.

I created for one of my personal Trello boards and not thinking in forum/community users.

I’ll publish using this template until the community have a better one ;).

1 Like

Great ideas about the course resources! Will be awesome to have ‘one place to go’, with sub-categories by level, as you are already suggesting.

1 Like

@ivan , I cannot find forum sections for “Deep fundamentals” course. The course description mentions facebook which I’m not a fan of. Is there a way to submit the answers via toshitimes forum?