CB Dao rug pull? ($BREE)

Hi peeps, I just wanted to post something in here about this. I’m not very technical, but just saw some crazy indescrepancy between what Metamask and Coin Gecko were quoting as the price of BREE and what it was worth on Uniswap. I checked Twitter and there are posts referring to a rug pull. I dumped at a very small loss and felt lucky that there was the liquidity for me to get rid of my very small position. Maybe myself and others have misenterpreted events somehow - not sure how there was any liquidity if a rug pull HAD taken place, but wanted to tell the community that something might be up. Sorry if I’ve posted this in the wrong place and especially sorry if I have misunderstood the situation and unduely spread FUD. Just trying to help.

EDIT: There is also a warning on the Etherscan page… https://etherscan.io/address/0x4639cd8cd52ec1cf2e496a606ce28d8afb1c792f

1 Like

Man!! I was farming BREE with my BAL! Yes there was a huge rug!! And it was after they aquired niftymoji which was attached to the MEXP token. I lost a bit on that because I was holding MEXP to participate in leveling up my moji… anyway the website went down and my balancer was still in the farm. An awesome human being on CT aiding all the farmers in going to etherscan and removing their tokens from the farm contract. So I got my balancer back. This was Thursday afternoon at 2:30pm EST.
I think the community is coming together to fork and rebuild the community. It’s an ongoing situation. I HOPE niftymoji comes back as well as I’m NFT CRAZY!!!:crazy_face::star_struck::partying_face:

1 Like
1 Like