Content will be available in X days

Hey peeps,

today I was doing a lot of videos on this course and suddendly, I couldn’t do anymore videos or lectures.

Any ideas why?

Greetings, Max

1 Like

I am experiencing a similar issue. My subscription has been purchased during the christmas discount which might be the reason of the invalidation (even though it is not supposed to expire yet).

Or they are really rolling out some content update.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I enrolled just a couple days ago. That would be a real bummer, if it was just a teaser.

It would be understandable, that you don’t want give everything you have away for just 1$.

I’m having the same issue, and I don’t have a subscription. I paid for the course several months ago … just getting to it now. They must be having issues. I wrote tech support earlier, no respons yet.

Oh, I thought it was some shitty feature to make me pay for multiple months. I guess I will give benefit of the doubt and assume they are renewing the material and that is the set deadlines on their side. I sent an email too.

I contacted a friend that bought the business masterclass only and not the christmas special deal and he is fine watching all of the videos. While I have a 15 days “content ban” on that course. But I’m interested what the support is going to say. But hey, it was just a dollar…

It would have been nice to have a better “access denied” message if a “one dollar trial” has any limitations.

1 Like

"How will the courses be offered?"
All of the course material will be available in video format on an online teaching platform, where you will be able to log in and access the course material whenever you want. There are no fixed hours so anyone can take the course, regardless of your job situation. You will also get assignments and homeworks for you to do on your own, in order to solidify you knowledge.

@stgt0711, FYI :
Here is a christmas discount claim which explicitly says “no limitations” (except the “one month” time frame). Actually, it is still there.

P.S. even though it is “just one dollar” I would have appreciated some sort of notice or email notification abou terms change. I think it is just a matter of respect towards the target audience (unless it is some technical issue, not a marketing move).

1 Like

Hi all, this should be fixed by now. Sorry for inconvenience we did some experiments.

3 Likes

@ivan , thank you. The course videos work for me now.

2 Likes