DeFi Ecosystem - Discussion

Wallet are for sure important.
But they just offer you an interface you can also in worst case program your own or interact by your self that makes it so amazing.

You do not need a wallet…

3 Likes

That is great.
If you really want to dig deeper get into:

https://dapp.ptokens.io/pbtc-on-eth

WBTC is interesting but it is still just a central party at the end of the day …
I think tBTC is the best implementation so far that I have seen.
Also pTokens is interesting …

2 Likes

I will read it.
Thank you!

1 Like

Let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Amadeo and everyone,

Here is what I found and I think is pretty interesting :slight_smile:

Name: Origin
Category : Marketplace/e-commerce

It sounds like a solid team+project with great possibilities, I’ll keep an eye on them.

Thank you for your work Amadeo.

2 Likes

What do you think of swaprate.finace

1 Like

Row 72B, misspelling of Oracle, please fix that :smiley:
From “Oracel” to “Oracle”

2 Likes

DEFI is the FUTURE. Great addition to the Crypto Infastructure.

2 Likes

DEFI will conquer the world ! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks will fix :smiley: Cheers

Hey everyone, did u have a look to dutchX ? really peculiar sistem of dutch auction to determine the price.
im not sure if this is true , but it seems like they do not have a graphic ui but just smart contract addresses??

https://dutchx.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html

1 Like

Cool will take a look thank you @Gab
I heard about them before and I think they do not have a GUI jet.

1 Like

1inch.exchang is so useful!!! Thank you! <3

5 Likes

This has to be the most eye opening coarse so far regarding the possibilities that can be achieved through DeFi. Always just thought of Ethereum as smart contracts for simple executions, but this quickly changed diving deeper into all the information. Its really exciting times and can see this being the future. The foundation has been set to create even bigger disruptions.

5 Likes

They are super amazing and can make you good $$$ if you use it well

4 Likes

It is a time to learn and at the some time make good $$$
Lets build together and pull the DeFi ecosystem forward :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello Amadeo, I don’t have much to contribute with on this subject.
I’m learning a lot though, this is so new to me and I find it really amazing.
Thank you

2 Likes

I disagree.
We are all amazing taking a leap forward and trying to get out of the current corrupt financial system.

Would love to hear from you what video or content you found the most interesting?
And what will make you consider trusting DeFi more over the traditional financial systems?

5 Likes

Hello Amadeo

What do you think of the “Reserve” project ticker symbol RSR…it is currently an app that facilitates stable coins for cross borders. Can you see this integrating more into the Defi stack in terms of more asset availability and collateral features?

Thanks

1 Like

Amadeo,
I am really enjoying your course, but it takes me forever to complete one lesson because you have so many great links at the end. I have spent hours watching videos, listening to podcasts and exploring the websites you are linking to. Thanks for what you are doing and thanks to the Academy in general!

2 Likes