Desperate times need innovative measures

Hellow fellow pioneers. The world, or better humanity is facing a real challenge these days. Are there any ideas out there that could help with the current situation?

1 Like
  1. I always think that people are uneducated. The mission of Ivan on Tech Academy is to educate people. I would really love to join this movement, educate people about bitcoin and block join, give it a legal perspective.

2. 2 years ago I had the idea of using blockchain to make the bill of lading (that is used for shipping industries) more efficient. I made my final master after master thesis abut this issue almost 10 years ago. When I started understanding what smart contracts are all about, I had this light in my mind, but I see that people already used my idea: https://trans.info/en/see-how-blockchain-automates-the-flow-of-bills-of-lading-138463

I don’t know how to deal with the fact that others are already riding my ideas.

Max, do you have some ideas?

1 Like

Hello Elea,

You are absolutely right, educating the masses is surely one of the most important steps to do. But i believe that we live in a world where the market forces of supply and demand are the ones who really bring adoption. And you have allready shown that you have the mind to think about something very needed who will change the world.

Maybe an idea would be to evidence where blockchain can and will have a real impact and where old centralized ways are perfectly fine. As nowadays blockchain is often priced as the magic solution for everything.

Don’t obsess about having missed out. Maybe this will happen again several times. It happened also to me when 6 years ago i thought about taking the code of tinder and build an almost identical application for dogs. I could immagine that dogowners would use it but then i felt that the idea was to stupid. Two years ago i found out that somebody has done it and now makes millions. This really fucked with my head but i learned that i have the right mind to think about something successful and the next time i will execute and let the market tell me if my idea was stupid or not.

Dear Max,

Somethimes I hear very passionate people just do their thing and never overthink whether this could work out financially.

This is really key. Even if I somethimes feel the clock tick and tell me: let’s make money, And then I overthink too much, as you and I never get to my idea.

In fact, it’s been 1 year I wanted to enroll in this academy, because I was too worried and not very secure.

I indeed think that the app for dogs would be lovely, I have a lovely doggy ( dachshund myself).

Where are you in your learning process, what courses interest you most?

The concept of trial and error can be directly translated to life and business. There is no growth without failure, in fact some of the greatest philosophers see it as the only way to learn. So what if we set our goal to fail as many times as possible, but set the foundation that defeat won’t kill us, financially and physically and from every defeat we can learn as much as possible. That would mean that we set our goal to learn as much as possible and expand our weaponry to face the odds still to come.

You have done exactly this, even if it took you 1 year :wink: you are now equipped to face new challenges who before would have been out of your horizon. Be proud of yourself and forget the worries, their shouts will become more and more silent as they shout at you from where you started.

I have just completed the bitcoin 101 and ethereum 101 course, and now starting with the new blockchain developer track to get the skillset to understand enough of the programming site. Maybe i will go further into this after completion but the plan is to do the blockchain for business course and defi 101.

What about you?