Discount code for the academy

Hi, I’m planning to buy the Premium Yearly and looking for a discount code. I was able to find a 50% off code for the Yearly Pro Plan and 40% off for the Monthly Plans but I can’t find one for the Yearly Premium. Would really appreciate it if you could help me out. TY

Hey @Gray_Psycho, welcome to out amazing commmunity :nerd_face:

You should write to our incredible support team at [email protected], they could help you better about this subject :nerd_face:

Carlos Z

In fact, I’ve been looking for a code for the annual premium plan for a long time, and there have been no results. I found a 50% discount code for the yearly Pro plan, and I’m considering using it. I wrote to support a week ago, but unfortunately, they haven’t solved my problem yet. I think they will get back to me soon, and I can buy a premium account. I hope there will also be a discount because I always try to save money. A month ago, I returned from a week-long vacation where I saved money on Hilton Hotel Deals. Overall I am delighted, and I am sure I will be vacationing the same way next year.

In fact, I’ve been looking for a code for the annual premium plan for a long time, and there have been no results. I found a 50% discount code for the yearly Pro plan, and I’m considering using it.