Do I take other courses?

Hi, so i graduated with a masters in mathematics last year and have recently fallen in love with blockchain. I’ve been coding with an object orientated language for the last year with my current job and on the side have been moving through some of this academy’s courses; bitcoin 101, ethereum 101, solidity 101, solidity 201 (currently doing). At some point I know i’ll need to break out and get a first job somewhere in crypto but i don’t know where yet. I came across an Oxford University Business School, Blockchain Strategy Course (link below) and this is kinda the only place where I can come for some solid advice as to whether or not it could be worth doing. Obviously i’m drawn to the idea of having something with Oxford’s name on my cv but it feels like i may not get any advantage over the material i have at this academy. £2.5k is a decent sum of money for me but I can afford it. Really just looking for some other opinions here to help me make a decision.

Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks
Adil

https://oxford.esmelearning.com/pages/oxford-blockchain-strategy-2?utm_source=g&utm_medium=paid_search&utm_campaign=Oxford+|+Blockchain+|+Search+|+UK+|+Non-Brand&utm_term=blockchain%20online%20class&utm_device=c_&utm_placement=&utm_content=Class±+Broad