Entrepreneur Networking & Job Seekers

Hi All,

Thought I would start a chat for people either looking to start their own project, already have their own project or looking for jobs in the space. This will be a space to network and potentially advertise their business or services.

Below is my recent startup, and would like to thank the Ivan on tech course which helped me begin to gain the knowledge to start this venture.

Cryptonomous Consulting (cryptonomousconsulting.com)

I have a space available on my Crypto coaching and full investment setup programs. It is a program for 10 people. Each person has achieved a lot but despite this success, they are ready to have support to get into the crypto space and either be fully equipped with knowledge themselves (on a one to one basis) or have their investment portfolio fully set up (securely and privately) in order to maximise portfolio (we have a track record of choosing small cap coins which have 30,000% gains this year). I also assist in helping people be tax efficient and private in the crypto space. Do you potentially know anyone who would be interested in these services?

I hope all is well and thank you for taking time to read the above, if you know someone who may be interested, let me know and we can organize affiliate payments.