EOS ERC20 Tokens

Hello Ivan.

Had a question for you regarding EOS. This is a project which really interests me and see a lot of potential with the team actively working on releasing the product in summer 2018.

However, as the product launch date is getting closer, had a question regarding the EOS tokens. At the moment, they are currently ERC20 tokens. But, when the product launches, the blockchain will have its own coins right?

I am curious to know what would happen to the tokens then. Whether they would be converted to the EOS coins on a 1:1 basis and if that is true, then how is that being done and if thats not the case, what is the case?

Thank you,
Sush

It is very important that you register your wallet that you hold your ERC20 tokens in. Otherwise you will not be able to claim your real EOS token. Information about this is to be found on https://eos.io/

Block One that is behind EOS is not responsible to launch EOS. Thay only develop the software. Then the community will start the network.

Thanks for your reply. So, I am not one of the guys who bought the tokens during the ICO sale. I bought my EOS tokens on Binance. So, now do I still need to register my tokens? OR were they released to exchanges after registering them?

Yes you do. The ICO is still on. It ends in june 2018.