EOS token registration

Hi to all i have one simple question! How i can offline generate Eos main net public and private keys.
Official way is to trust some site for key generations and then to execute smart contract with your public Eos main net key.I don`t trust my private key to be displayed on browser.I think this is serious sec issue and many people can get hacked if we not register our EOS tokens in secure way!

I know exodus wallet has some method but it only tells you that your are register and no Eos mainnet private key can be extracted from exodus when you register for EOS main net. Yes i can get my Eos token private key but is not the same when your are getting new EOS main net address.

P.S If someone know how public and private key is been generated we can write some software for offline generation.I`m curious also how after EOS main net is not ready yet we can generate ourselfs that combination ?

As I understand they are working on an offline key generator but not sure when this will be available.

You can actually generate the keys offline by yourself by using the following method as posted by PacificK2A on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/eos/comments/7v4r4d/eos_offline_private_and_public_key_pair_generator/

Ok but i still want offline key generator.The only other way now is exodus but still they do not give you option to extract for now your EOS main net key even address is registered.

Great news !
I found a private key generation tool from EOScaffe for this!

Take a look this post for details!

1 Like