Ethereum Advanced

Welcome to the discussion thread about this lecture section. Here you can feel free to discuss the topic at hand and ask questions.

43 Likes

Hey! The first reply! :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

No major issues, for now, enjoying greatly… nice work guys, tks.

11 Likes

Thanks for all the info! Regarding transparency, could there be a smart contract only seen by limited individuals. What if I didn’t want the contents within the contract public to all but just a few in a local network. Is that possible with smart contracts?

20 Likes

will my homework be reviewed and graded or critique? I really dont want to just skim by but I want to get this information under really excellent understanding level

19 Likes

your homework will not be graded, but mods and fellow students can criticize each other. I’ll try to correct mistakes when I notice them. It’s awesome that you are motivated to have an excellent level of understanding.

34 Likes

is Ivan on Tech planning to receive any or apply for Accreditation from University or tech/vocational school Systems?

yes I have created some eth tokens before the course so i recognize the importance of getting the most out of my training

and have already use case for all parts of these courses

Thanks guys

great so far

oh yeah i am having issue to change my profile pic on the training academy site

Isaac

10 Likes

Hi all, just want to say that I am so happy to have taken the step to join the Academy. After just having finished the “Blockchain 101”, I am very much looking forward to expanding my knowledge down the rabbit hole.

26 Likes

Really enjoying this course so far, I have learnt so much :slight_smile:

12 Likes

The way information is structured and presented helps a lot any newcomer.
Good job guys!

10 Likes

I’m also new here and so far this is very well put together and I’m enjoying the format of the lesson plan!

3 Likes

Thanks for all your assistance up till now! I’m a 60 year old jumping in creating another career! Looking forward to the next lesson plan!

24 Likes

thank you for the time and guidance

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I enjoy the course and will have more to say or ask when I progress.

3 Likes

Thanks again for your input and your overseeing the assignments that I’ve been posting!:+1::pray:

3 Likes

Thanks! t’s a learning journey for both of us :sunglasses:
(endless rabbit hole…)

3 Likes

How can you write a smart contract in 5 minutes on top of ethereum? Why is it called ethereum? What does ethereum mean?

5 Likes

I took Blockchain & Bitcoin 101 and I’m learning that Ethereum is much different than BTC.

4 Likes

Exactly, to many people compare them like it is
The same. They have total different use cases. While bitcoin is good for secure settlement of hard money, you can program money or tokens without value on ethereum. It’s totally different

10 Likes

i just arrived in the next level, this stuff is pure addiction, i think i’ll need to see a doctor when i’m finishing this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes