Ethereum Advanced

Hey All, have started Ethereum 101. I’m writing here just to say thank you all for constructing such a simple to understand academy, really exciting stuff. I’m still diving head first as there’s so much more to learn in this rabbit hole.!

1 Like

EOS is better than ETH? Trollolo #not a bag holder

Totally agree about universities, I’d hate to be tens of thousands in debt via some humanities degree and having to work for a ride sharing company to help pay it off once the reality of the changing job market hit me in the face. Throughout history the self taught have pretty much always been the ones who come out on top anyway…

Hi ! Is no question so far. :grinning:

I am really enjoying the course. I cant wait to start learning defi and staking and building a portfolio having a better knowledge of what I’m investing in .I have to admit its got me sucked in. Hoping everybody is having a great day…

Hi - This is pretty old so you probably figured it out.

There are protocols that allow this on other blockchain networks. One ways to do this is to run your own fork as a private network. There are may others that will allow this but so far Holochain is the best agent centric network that I have investigated

2 Likes

Love the information that I’m learning. The way this information is being broken down lets me get a great understanding on how everything actually works. This is boosting my confidence that I can actually learn this stuff and possibly get a great job or business in the future. Coming from a trucking background I’m not the fastest with learning all this new technology. I’m excited to start learning how to code.

3 Likes

Hi all, great to be involved with such a motivated group of like minded people.

1 Like

Great yo hear that @CryptoSho!! We will be here to help you along the journey! :muscle:

Felipe.

1 Like

Ready to get my ETH learn on!

2 Likes

no problems just happy to be here

1 Like

Ethereum has allowed us to walk into the Matrix web 3.0 and as Neo said, “I know kung fu.”

1 Like

I agree with you CryptoSho. I’m 61 years old, really started thinking I might not make it. But now I’m having so much fun learning and I’m thinking maybe I’ll make it. Love the way everything is presented and how you can get questions answered by teachers or co-learners. Keep having fun CryptoSho :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Bellatoni! Thank you for your reply to me. I must stay in contact with you. Reading your reply inspired me. Seeing that you are 61 is giving me real motivation. Thank you for that. Contact me anytime looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Great…Thank you. Amazing community.

1 Like

Gabba caught my eye with the comment about having an active github that demonstrates your ability to put this knowledge to use. Having projects attached to the classes that help establish such a presence would be an excellent feature to have as a part of the academy.

A student could establish the edifice of the internet presence that every successful professional in the blockchain space should have. We could flesh out that skeleton over time. I am looking forward to learning much more in this space.

5 Likes

I have to say that, prior to your explanation i had the same query.
Many thanks.

2 Likes

Hi CryptoSho,
Wow I am really slow. Just read your message today. Thank you. I’m now in the middle of the Defi 101 class and I think I will have to redo some of the classes. Starting to be harder but I’m still excited about learning more. How about you? Which course are you doing now? Hope you’re doing well

1 Like

lets program !!! see you all on other side

1 Like

All good, moving on now…

1 Like