Feeling lost and want to quit

Wow, this was really inspiring.Thanks for taking the time to write this.

2 Likes

Please my friends! never ever lose hope!
I know you all can make it!
If I can make it (considering im no engineer or programmer) you can also make it!
Good vibes only! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Out8reak6 sorry to hear about this. I do hope you’ll continue to pursue programming in some way or another. While we may view the quality of the academy courses differently, I do firmly believe that it’s very rewarding to learn programming, regardless of how you learn it. All the best! :v:

Greet,
your page I looked up was good, I have no prior just little crypto currency self help. finding course fun but I know I’m way out of my comfort zone. your page gave hope, even if it will only get me past 1 more course. L.O.L

1 Like

keep going, the journey is worth it. You will reach a point soon where learning gets easier. Being out of your comfort zone is truly the best thing we can do for ourselves. It doesn’t get any better than this. haha. :hot_face: :dizzy_face: :exploding_head: :crazy_face: :partying_face: :sunglasses:
a guy, whom I consider quite wise, once said: “… and you won’t know a thing 'till you get insane…”, I agree

3 Likes

Dont give up. Youll learn it sooner than later