Fizzbuzz help please

Hi can sum 1 help me were iam going worng please 1

This 1 I have numbers only

I think that one of the problems is that you didn’t put the round brackets ) at the end of the for loop, it should look like this: for (var i = 1; i <= 100; i++) and you need to use <= otherwise it will only go up to 99 because 100 is not less than 100.
In if (i % 15 == 0) you need to verify the numbers that are divided by 3 and 5 not 15 you should use && to be able to verify numbers that are divisible by both 5 and 3. (in else if (i % 3 == 0) you put an o instead of a 0).
Also, you don’t need to put <br> at the end of fizzbuzz, etc. (And at the end of every e.g: if/else-if(i % 3 == 0) I think you should put curly brackets {}. Maybe it works without, but I think it’s better to put it just in case).

Hope it helps :smile:

3 Likes

Hi thanks I will give that a go and let u no how I get on thanks for ur advice

3 Likes

Hello I dont no where iam going worng is there any where I can get help please

Hi, I recommend you to watch this video. He explains Fizzbuzz in a great way, I think it could help you. :+1:

3 Likes

Hi Thanks so much that is really help full ur a star

1 Like

No problem! I’m glad I could help :smile:

1 Like

Hi iam finding it hard to put the code on the web page or is that how it should be in the console?

1 Like

Hi, you should be able to paste your code in there.

Paste your code instead of “type or paste code here”

Or did you mean that something else?

1 Like

Remember you can use the “Preformatted Text” Button to encapsulate any kind of code you want to show.

function formatText(){

let words = “I’m a preformatted Text box, Please use me wisely!”

}

prefromatted_text-animated

Carlos Z.

1 Like

Hi thanks can u send me a link please i need to learn more about “performatted text”

1 Like

you have the preformatted text button on your sandbox tool to reply this topic for example, just read closely the instructions that i sent you :slight_smile:

If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

1 Like