Hello Everyone!

Hi all, I recently enrolled in the Academy and am extremely eager to learn as much as I can about crypto. I am a creative cooridonator / program manager for a Major Events and Festivals Company. Since the lockdown I find myself having to look at different career options. My interest for Bitcoin started mid last year and I have been doing alot of research on my own, which has been very time consuming. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can from the Academy and am excited to be a part of the Crypto Community. Best regards,

4 Likes

Hi Mederasian!

I am doing similar work in Barcelona and I too am looking into other options :slight_smile: I got into crypto in 2013 but would like to learn more to maybe try teaching others :woman_shrugging: I am not at all techy so Im interested in learning about what kinds of jobs are available in the industry.

Welcome to the group!

1 Like

Hi Margo,
Thank you for the warm welcome.
Hopefully, crypto will be the way forward for the both of us, leading to new career opportunities.

I am not that tech savvy either, but I am willing to learn as much as I can.

Best regards,

Hello,

I hope you enjoy the course too! I just signed up last Thursday. I’ve done a few webinars already and I find them pretty good.

You are the first person I have chatted with! :slight_smile: Its nice to meet another non techy! I am interested in a job educating or moderating debates. I currently work with a friend on a bitcoin meetup in Barcelona and I know there is a potential for work educating online here. I am hoping to get into that once I find my feet a little. If this kind of work is something you are interested in lets keep in contact and I can let you know if anything materialises.

Well take care, I hope wherever in the world you are that you and your family are well.
See you round the water cooler!

Peace :v: