How can I sell my band's merch/fantasy art for crypto?

Hello! I’m a beginner and really loving this academy and everything that I am learning. I work full-time as a freelance filmmaker, musician, and even more passionately as a fantasy-art world builder. I would love to be able to sell my band’s merch and visual art in exchange for crypto. Is there a beginner’s way to safely set this up? you can check out my music/fantasy project I’m creating here: girlswallowsnightingale.com
thank you!
marica

3 Likes

Hey, since you’re an artist, I would recommend you try contacting @ArtbyNelly on twitter and ask her how she’s doing it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thats amazing website! So nice effects and colors. You did it yourself?

1 Like

Hello @madmarica, your website looks really great!

Another options that you could look into:

In the Academy, you can find:

• Lightning Network & Lightning App Programming : btcpayserver, how to set a simple website and sell items directo to your btcpayserver.
  • You have all our Ethereum Programming Courses, designing your own Smart Contract can help you to deal with payments. (EOS also possible).

Also, if you are working with Stripe or some other payment plugin, maybe you could look into any update, probably they already have some few options to manage crypto payments.

Hope you find this useful.
If you have any more questions, please let us know so we can help you! :slight_smile:

Carlos Z.

1 Like

Sweet, thank you so much!

Thank you! I just did it through Weebly so it’s not like I did much coding or anything. But I did do all of the creative direction and all of the costume designs, music, characters, color palettes etc are original assets from myself and the team <3

Hi @thecil thank you so much for your comment and recommendations! I will be sure to look into all of these. I’m still pretty new to all of this, but this journey is so exciting already. I’ve got aways to go learning to code before I’ll get to the more advanced programming courses but this academy has been so encouraging and I’m so appreciative, thank you! It’s so much fun already and I love these new skillsets I’m slowly adding and learning about!

1 Like

http://openbazaar.com

1 Like