How will the crypto-millionaires use their new wealth?

We can clearly see a new class of crypto-millionaires arising. Will they distinguish themselves from other millionaires?

Wealth is not only an achievment but also an obligation towards society.

The big question will be: how will you use your new wealth and power? :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Personal actions always simultaneously have an impact on yourself and your surroundings. Therefore, it is even more important that people with social power are just aware of that.

I would love to share my personal guidance for my actions wtih you. Maybe they can be also beneficial for you. :hugs: By following the questions below you will feel a tremendous difference in your life:

1. Does my decision/action support or harm me?
  2. Does my decision/action support or harm my family, my friends?
  3. Does my decision/action support or harm other people?
  4. Does my decision/action support or harm other sentinel beings?
  5. Does my decision/action support or harm nature?
  6. Does my decision/action support or harm our planet?

If the answers to those questions are: no I am not harming but supporting - life can be very juicy.

Enjoy and just try how it feels. :heart_eyes:

Alexander

You can also follow me on Instagram: alexanderflatischler or linkedin

1 Like

Thats so nice. I hope we have a different class of wealth. I hope the differences we see sometimes just in this small community transpire to much better things… for individuals of course but also for society as a whole
Im praying that this will mean the biggest wealth transfer to more concious and caring people :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: