I can not log in to the Tech Academy

is the site down? Is anyone else having a hard time logging on?

2 Likes

Same here. I just dropped Ivan a tweet to let him know there too.

3 Likes

okay… glad its not just me. Problem is this is the only time I have to work on my classes. Hope its fixed soon. I can’t get this time back.

+1

@LORDKALVIN

1 Like

Hey guys, hope you are great!

YES, sadly the academy is down for a while, Kajabi (our web hosting) is having some issues with their servers, so there is nothing that we can do, just wait until it comes back.

Sorry for the inconveniences. :pray:

Carlos Z.

5 Likes

Having issues as well. Seems intermittent for me.

1 Like

ah okay. Thanks for the heads up. I will be standing by. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hope it all gets fix soon! Thanks for letting us know. I started the Academy last night and was thinking it has something to do with my computer…

2 Likes

Thanks, I was wondering if my internet connection was down. :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Ahw man, I was just about to start with Solidity error handling :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for the update

1 Like

I had been in for hours and it just stopped responding now.

Anyone having problems logging in now? I click on “log in” and I just get a continuous spinning wheel and nothing happens. Using Brave browser and every other website works perfectly well. This Moralis website seems to be extremely intrusive with tons of trackers, cookies, fingerprinting and tons of other nasties. I tried disabling my Brave browser shield (which I really don’t like to do) but it made no difference. I’m able to log into this Moralis community website though.

1 Like

Hey @el-diablo, please write to our amazing support team at [email protected]

They will gladly help you to solve the problem with your account :nerd_face:

Carlos Z

1 Like