Ideas on how to make $100 per day in cryptoindustry

Hi guys. I am relatively new to the community. I want to go full-time crypto. However, I am working a 9-5 job, which takes away a lot of time. I want to find ideas of earning a living through crypto with my limited knowledge. My goal is to make at least $100 per day. Let me know what I can do for you that you might consider paying for.
Thank you in advance.

5 Likes

Hi, I joined the academy a few weeks ago. I am curious if you have succeeded going full-time crypto? If so, any pointers on how I can make $100+ a day in crypto from your personal experience?

2 Likes

I left my job last September. Right now, we are in a bull market. The 2 most demanded jobs right now are solidity developer and community manager. You can try yourself as the last one. Another thing you can do if you have a little capital is yield farming. It is risky, but you can make money in it. This is what I do on the side. My main goal is to become a solid developer. I am still working on it. Good luck.

4 Likes

10k in defis.network returned my investment in 6 weeks and since then I have averaged over $100 a day with ease.

1 Like

My question is how to pull out the money from Binance skpiping the banks?

What is the work task for both of these jobs?

@Jelkucijus you can sell for cash to someone you find (be careful) and i dont remember correctly but you need search for special online services that do not require KYC up to a certain amount (usually in small amounts 100-200 $) … you need for that VPN (can not work in some countries like US) and prepaid debit card (no identification) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dima , thank you so much…

1 Like

@Jelkucijus always glad to help !

If you find any site first check it carefully… comments ranking and more…

In my opinion the easiest way is to find someone who buy in cash… in my country we have some telegram groups…many people complains about scammers but i really know If the deal is done in an orderly manner you dont need to worry! :wink:

1 Like

…and what about P2p on Binance?

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/money-and-banking/cant-access-your-e-wallet-here-are-some-alternatives-that-dont-require-kyc/article26367032.ece#

you need kyc verification for that …

and what about P2p on Binance?

Do you know how much money bank takes ,and how much percent bank is taking? Sorry, i am boring!

It depends on the law of your country and the bank policy …
in my country we need to pay 25% on profit.(if i remember correctly)… and to prove we actually bought it with legal money… a long and unpleasant process :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like
  1. You can make a Plutus account. Buy ETH on Binance, send it to your Ethereum address that you’ve linked to Plutus, and use ETH to top up Plutus card. Then take out cash if needed.
  2. The same could be done with crypto.com or Swipe account but with other currencies. But, they are custodial. Binance themselves have a card but I’m not sure if it’s available everywhere.
  3. Buy Monero and sell it for cash on localmonero.co, but like Dima says, be careful. Don’t trust, verify!
  4. Just spend crypto wherever possible. Fuel the adoption!
1 Like