I'm an academy member - whats up with the Bootcamp?

As a member of the academy, I was a little surprised to see the advertising of something called Blockchain Bootcamp, which bills itself as exactly what the Academy was supposed to do. (Zero to Blockchain Developer). And it’s an extra $2k on top of what I pay for the academy.

Am I missing something?

1 Like

A blockchain bootcamp will help you learn everything that you need to know about JS and HTML. Later on you will start programming SC on Ethereum. By the end of the bootcamp, you will have your own version of crypto kitties completely functional. This will all be done with the help of 1 on 1 meetings with our staff team. :smiley:

1 Like

I guess the question is - isn’t that what the Academy was supposed to do for us?

1 Like

Yes, you can still do it on your own. But if you feel like you are struggling and need help, we have it as an option. Some people may prefer 1 on 1 talks to better learn everything we offer. :smiley:

1 Like

I understand where Mr Pip is coming from and i have the same doubt as him.
Our understanding are that by being in this academy itself is already in the bootcamp, which we are paying monthly subscription to learn at our own pace.
How is this academy different from another boot camp of urs?like more information?