Introduce yourself

Hello crypto family! I’ve just joined the Academy yesterday and super excited, I’m changing career to crypto so looking forward to learn loads and from each other. Happy to be part of this amazing community that is already changing the world in a very positive way. Cheers from the UK :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Ivan and the entire Academy, my name is blockchain.Ronin and I am very excited to be a part of this community! I am here to learn as much about blockchain and crypto as I possibly can. I love the space, and I want to build my future around these technologies.

My ultimate goal is to find an opportunity and create amazing solutions to push the world forward in the right direction. I am here for my family, without them I am nothing. I am all in on blockchain!!

blockchain.Ronin

3 Likes

Hi all,

I am Fahad, new to cryptocurrency community. Started listening to Ivan recently on his YouTube channel and found it interesting.

Want to learn more about cryptocurrency and make some money by learning.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Hey folks. My name is Vincent Jacques, and I’m from Rhode Island, which is in the New England portion of the United States, living along the Atlantic Ocean. I’m a professional environmental engineer by trade, have started and sold several businesses and consider myself an entrepreneur. I also buy and sell domain names (VinsDomains.com) as well as cryptocurrency. I’m a musician (guitar player and songwriter), public speaker, a PADI certified scuba diver, philatelist, traveler, wine connoisseur and I like to stay fit. Looking forward to participating in this forum!

3 Likes

Yooo blockchain.Ronin! There’s a lot to learn haha… Enjoy!

1 Like

Hi everybody, my name is Giovanni and I live in London. I work in the broadcasting industry and I am passionate of technology in general. Looking forward to get in contact of all of you!! Have a good day!

2 Likes

Hey everybody, Alex here from the NL. Eager about this space, and looking forward to this community!

1 Like

I’m greatly looking forward to it, thanks Tyler11!

Hello from Crested Butte, Colorado!

I’m new to the Crypto realm, looking forward!

Jimmy

3 Likes

Hello!
I have been a follower of Ivan on Tech for a long time.
Now I’m doing the course and it is very interesting.

2 Likes

You are most welcome. It will be well worth it.

1 Like

Hi Ivan/All,

I’m Thomas and I’ve been following bitcoin and the crypto space for the last ten years and have been actively invested since 2017. My aim is to go full-time crypto in 2021.

1 Like

hey guys ! im Dmitriy im also a bit new to blockchain and all the goodies that come with it tho i knew of it back in 2012 came back around in 2017 did a bit of trading then the market crashed so i left for a bit now decided to come back and learn more about this as in life im a electronics technician i repair all kinds of electronics for the last 10 years now want to broaden my horizons so to say and not be left behind as i now struggle with what i want to do im very passionate about this technology and eager to learn all i can so i can find success in my future endeavors ! thank you so much for having me !

2 Likes

Hi everyone
My name is Dennis I live in Plymouth, Devon, UK. I have been playing in the crypto markets for a few weeks and hold a few tokens at the moment. I am pretty clueless at the moment but look forward to the learning curve. So I am about to strap in and hold on for dear life.
Talk to you all soon. Dennis.

1 Like

Hi Everyone!
I have been in business selling computer hardware for many years. I see Blockchain and Crypto as another chance to do something Significant and I am therefore here to to study, learn share knowledge. I am really excited to figure out how use blockchain to protect content (pictures, titles, product specs) on my site that is being stolen daily by crawlers. Second to find a way to create my own crypto to reward the customers who buy product from my site. Third to learn how to accept crypto as a form of payment on my website.

2 Likes

Hey guys
my name is Fabio I live in Belgium with my wife and daughter
we own a coffeehouse and a wine bar
but for me its time for something else now with the second lockdown we have to close for some months and I see the opportunity to learn something else I don’t have a lot of knowledge but that’s why I am here I hope you the cursus will help me and also the rest of you and I hope also to do something back to all of you

greetings Fabio

2 Likes

Hi! I’m Ana. I’m a medical doctor from Asia. I’m here to try to keep up with the changing times. Now that I’m here, I’m not quite sure what I should be doing and which direction I should go. All this content is certainly overwhelming, so thanks on advance for all the help that everyone is here to offer.

1 Like

Hello Lala!
I try to tell people but only my nephew seems to really know more. I takes a curious type of person who does not give up.
I’m having fun. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Like

Hey guys, my name is Charlie, I’m a finance and business professional from London that has just setup a recruitment business focusing on placing sales professionals in the UK. I’ve been loosely tracking blockchain through friends and news for a while now and am at the stage where I need to have a proper, formal education. I have consulted on a wide range of businesses and investment and have a creative and solution driven brain so am very excited to see how and where blockchain can be applied to business and life! p.s tomorrow I’m going to purchase my 1st cryptos to start to understand the technicalities and hopefully a long term investment!! Looking forward to getting to meet and learn with you all.

1 Like

Hello Dylan:
I was looking into Accra to buy some land.
What made you move?