Introduce yourself

I sort of work in that industry too :+1: Good luck in your Blockchain/crypto journey

Hi Neil :wave:

Wow, you have a wonderful story, it is inspiring. Thanks for sharing and welcome here at @ivan’s crib :hugs:

Have an epic December :evergreen_tree:

All the best x

Thank you so much !
Its a whole new world for me and i am super excited :slight_smile:
Best of wishes to you too and i hope you will have a good end of this year.
Always feel free to ask or correct me on any topic ! :smiley:

Niels

1 Like

Hi Paul!

Nice to see you here :hugs:

Welcome! Let’s get it. :boom: :rocket:

Same here, I am also new here. Let’s learn/correct each other. This is a perfect place for it :smiley:

I currently halfway through Javascript. What course you have now? :smiley:

Cendy :clap:

1 Like

Hi all. Greetings from Berlin!

1 Like

Hi my name is Peter & I live in the UK.

Cryptocurrency enthusiast, who mostly invests but dabbles in trading from time to time. The more I’ve learnt about the amazing technology, that is blockchain the more I my focus has changed from simply wanting to buy & trade it, to knowing precisely how it works & how to program it. This is how I find myself on this journey through the Ivan On Tech academy with all of you.

Hope to chat & collaborate with as many of you as possible.

Cheers

2 Likes

So, I couldn’t see a place to make a new comment… I’m new to the crypto world and just started the IvanonTech Academy. I’m a gold & silver stacker as well as coin collector. We have an orphanage and a feeding center in West Africa, but I’m from the USA. We feed and care for about 100 children each day. New resources are always needed. My name is Ozark and I’m just trying to diversify a little more outside of fiat currency. Looking forward to learning from all of you.

1 Like

Hi eforce here from Stockholm Sweden. I am working in the medtech industry. Always hungry to learn. Now its time for blockchain and crypto etc.
I like working out in the gym, music and more.
I want to make apps for the social life and play.
Also want to incest in crypto and Ivan - your youtube channel is why I am here.
Fantastic content you provide in the channel!
All the Best from eforce to you all…look forward😊

1 Like

Hello,

I’m Tony.
Came across bitcoin and blockchain back in Nov. 2017 during the parabolic run up (got dumb on of course), but I stuck with the space. Ever since then I’ve been consume with this space and I’m soaking up as much knowledge as possible. That when I can across Ivan on tech youtube channel and became a fan ever since. I’m very curious and excited for the future of this space.

Nice to meet everyone!!

1 Like

Hi Ivan and Tech Blockchain Academy Forum Members,

My name is Sofya, but you can call me SGG.
I am one of those that invested in crypto, then sold at the bottom in panic. … I know, I know… Since then, I invested again, learned a lot and enjoying watching my crypto grow.
I see a major potential in this arena and would like to learn more. For me, this is a fun hobby that may turn into something big in the future.
My background: started as engineer & later became national biz development manager for Fortune 100 (also spent some time as a corporate strategists for a conglomerate). But, this space is so much more fun! … Born in Europe, grew up in Canada and spent most of my working career in North America (USA & Canada).

Engaged to a great guy and enjoy my time with my beloved goldendoodle (golden retriever / poodle mix). Looking to take advantage of this global lock down and do more with crypto.

P.S. Loving your bitcoin indicators. They are right on with what is happening in the marketplace and recently gave me a peace of mind when bitcoin dipped briefly. They saved me from making the same mistake again: selling when bitcoin price pulled back. Was happy to see it come back even stronger and add value to my portfolio. Happy to share that it’s worth every penny.

Happy to be here from Toronto and looking forward to all the success with crypto.

Sincerely,
SGG

4 Likes

Good evening Ivan, the Academy team and all members,

My name is Adrian (Adrien MM UberASAP in the chat) and I am from Zurich, Switzerland.
I am very excited to start my in-depth learning about blockchain with the clear goal to go full time crypto one day.

I currently work as a financial analyst and my background is in investment banking and consulting. I’ve always had a passion for financial markets and I’ve been investing and trading (equities) for the last couple years. First time I had contact with bitcoin was in 2013 during my studies. One bitcoin was $2.50 back then. From the very beginning I had the feeling that this could become big, but after telling my friends they all thought I am crazy. The poor student I was, I also tried to convince my parents to give me 1,000 bucks so I could invest in it. Obviously they also thought I am crazy, but after constantly updating them with the current price they finally gave me some money. At this point BTC was already at $1,300, I invested and literally the next day a major exchange got hacked and the price dumped down to $300. I panicked and in the end I sold, taking home shame and a big loss.

A few years later, 2016, I bumped into Ethereum and instantly had the same feeling. I just graduated and didn’t make a lot of money, but I finally decided to invest at least a small amount. ETH went ballistic, but greed kicked in and eventually the bubble popped. However, I still could make some nice gains. Unfortunately from that point crypto winter started and the excitement slightly faded.

After finally settling in Switzerland, my passion rekindled and I started to follow Ivan on Tech (big shout out to Crypto Casey at this point). Since then, I spend every morning with Ivan and black coffee and I eventually decided to sign up for the academy so I could also learn more about the technical aspects. I am more convinced than ever that crypto will change the world and also mine.

I am looking forward to meet you all!

Adrian

4 Likes

Hello there, my name is Paul and I live in the state of Arizona in the US. I got into crypto right before the bull run in 2017. I really became interested in blockchain at that time. I was a huge fan of the concept behind its power & positive effect that it can have on the world.

I recently sold my local service business that I owned as I was wanting to start a career in developing. I was going to focus on web development but decided that I would be way more passionate about developing blockchain tech. I also think it would be really cool to get a job that paid bonuses in crypto if the possibility ever existed.

I look forward to meeting you all and helping each other grow in knowledge. :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Hello feature thinkers! My name is Tamirat, the world is changing constantly I want to be learn bitcoin soon the the world is heading towards to cryptogram.

1 Like

Hello People!

I started following Ivan in 2017 on youtube, and after all these good episodes, and besides technology being a weakness of mine for years, I decided to join this training hoping to continuously perfectionate my knowledge in this ever growing crypto scene!

See you in a few threads!

Liqui

2 Likes

Hi all!

Great to be here! After 20 years in the banking industry, I need challenges to get excited with and find a way to feel motivated again.

It seems something great is about to come… would like to be part of it,

Best! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Hans and I live in the Philippines.

I work as a software engineer for 13 years and I am currently employed full time.

I have been interested with bitcoin starting 2013 and ethereum by 2014. Also, shared my piece of REKT experience on the 2018 crash.

I like how Ivan explains the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies and that I find it easy agree to most of the analysis. With work and family juggled together, I have found Ivan’s videos on YouTube as my daily NewsFlash to get the latest updates in Crypto and the global economy.

Today, I have officially signed up in the academy with the goal to fully understand blockchain and how to implement it. I hope to contribute to the world as a blockchain developer or even in the fields of test engineering where majority of experience is. I hope to soon be full-time employed in crypto or make own ideas in reality.

I am excited to learn and collaborate with you all.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Kev.
I’m from New York and a Parsons alumni.

I’m a designer & creative-strategist exploring how web3.0, blockchain technology, and DeFi can be used to benefit society, especially marginalized communities of color.

I don’t have a programming background so I’m starting from scratch, building the technical skills necessary to develop my own decentralized-applications for creative projects/ smart contracts for social justice initiatives, among other long-term goals.

As a recent grad, I’m also seeking employment opportunities or freelance gigs with the skills I gain.
Nice to meet everyone!

P.S. Eager to dump my future salary into Bitcoin :grin:

5 Likes

Ciaoooooo guys, my name is Vito and I’m from Italy, I used to live almost 3 years in London, I was running a Hotel’s bar in the heart of the city.

I came back in my hometown few months ago because of the covid.
I started studying Blockchain on my own at the beginning of this year and I enrolled up here about a week ago to improve my knowledge.

I don’t know nothing about coding, and I think will be my biggest challange. Hope to work in this field in the near future because I’m really fascinated by the huge potential of this technology.

I hope to meet interesting people here and grow up with you guys!
Good luck to everyone and see you in the classroom! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey everyone!
My name is Wesley, im dutch and i live in the Netherlands.

After doing my own research about tech and crypto, i started watching videos from Ivan on tech, i was so inspired by the videos and so i made the step to the academy.

I am very excited to be here and gain knowledge from the academy and the community!

Best regards,

Wesley

3 Likes