Introduce yourself

Hi guys|
I’m Filippo and I live in Italy! I’m 17 and I started learning about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency thanks to a friend in 2019 when i was 15. I’ve never programmed/scripted before but I have a good knowledge about the crypto market. I hope crypto will be my job in a few years|

2 Likes

Hi! My name is Tolga, and i’m from Istanbul / Turkey :tr:. I have studied Manufacturing Engineering at Istanbul Technical University.

I’m a little familiar with programming since i have learned the basics of Fortran and Matlab in there.

I’m interested in crypto for a couple of months, and while digging into that i’ve come to this point.

Now i would love to learn everything about the blockchain, and it’s technical background, therefore; i can create useful dapps and be a part of the history!

Hey I’m Greg, and I’m here to learn about crypto.

Hola Omar. Is good to meet you. I am in WA state and I am a US Army retiree. Learning something new that is appealing to a lot of people. Have a nice day.

Hello beautiful friends, my name Jack - from Australia!

I had spent the last 3 years building a company in the travel space which recently came to a close in December 2020. Since I had a bit of spare time I began to revisit an old interest of mine from 2016/17/18 - crypto.

I had mostly disregarded it after being bitter because I lost everything using a dodgy escrow service to trade which took all my funds in 2017.

After arriving back in 2020, so much has happened and my mind was blown. I’ve since been obsessed with new innovations and my drive to start a crypto platform is overwhelming. So I need to work on my programming chops and make my MVP web3 based.

Can’t wait to meet lots of you!
Jack

Hello Guys! I’m Emil. I work in IT business in Malaysia. I’m really excited about crypto. Love Ivan’s channel (Especially before the Dark Ivan ;} )

I plan to learn programming Solidity and something for backend. Perhaps I could build something. Been delaying this for too long So let’s do this!

Hi,
I am Gaurav Goel. I am from Noida, Uttarpradesh, India. I have marketing profile with pharmaceuticals and Hospital sector with the experience of more than 23 years. For the past 6 years, I have been running my own hospitality setup for the medical tourists in Delhi/ Noida, India.

But for the past 1.5 years my business is not doing well because of Covid pandemic. It seems like I am being challenged by the destiny to change my current business.

Looking at my age i.e. 43 years, I need to be smart enough to choose my whole new career path. And I find Block chain and crypto world more promising than anything else. I have been following Ivan on YouTube for the past 3 months and I find this crypto world very sensible, assuring and interesting.

I am very humble by nature and have zero knowledge in the field of computer science hence I am willing to learn fast with the help of my community friends. I always feel great to meet with different personalities and having global connections.

Wish me luck Ivan & friends!

Hello guys! My name is Caio and I work with digital marketing! Im really loving to learn about blockchain technology!!

I live im Brizil! And hope we can grow together. :smile:

Hello Everyone,

My name is Yashwin, I’m a commercial airline pilot by profession, although due to COVID-19 I’ve lost my job and was in search for an alternate field and profession. I started researching traditional stocks and finance and finally got myself lost into the cryptocurrency platform in Feb 2021. :smiley:

The crypto world has so much potential and finding Ivan, his YouTube channel and this academy is icing on the cake. I will make it a point to finish these courses and finally can have two professions in this world to live by, or I could BUIDL and reach further along :+1:

Thanks to everyone involved.

Hi All. My name is Rafal. I am crazy about ska and my bees (I am beekeeper). I am also a dreamer and because I am a dreamer and I would like to do something different in my life-by the way interesting-I joined the Academy and this Group. Around one year ago my friend infected me crypto and now I found myself at this stage.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Pila from Argentina, living in New Zealand. I work as a property manager but I’m looking to re-skill myself, and hopefully start a crypto career.

2 Likes

Hello! My name is Kavishwa. I just finished my degree as a software engineer, and I started to love blockchain and cryptocurrencies. My country doesn’t support crypto. So I have no way to learn this here, and many people don’t even know this exists. So I want to start a Startup related to blockchain and cryptocurrency. I will be successful, and I want to be successful. Thanks for the amazing learning materials.

Hey guys, my name is Edeibo, best known as PONY, living and working in Lagos, Nigeria.

Got interested in crypto last year and I have become convinced it’s the future. That makes me highly motivated to learn more and try to build a career in crypto.

I like to play music and basketball.

Thanks for having me guys :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey guys, my name is Greg and I’m currently studying Electrical and Electronic Engineering in the UK.

I am deep in the crypto rabbit hole right now and I don’t intend on getting out hehehe…

1 Like

Hey, my name is Hudsen. I live in Minnesota, USA and I have become very interested in crypto and how blockchain technology works as well as the many use cases it has. I love to learn about topics I’m interested in and have been wanting to learn coding/developing for a while. Crypto is a future I want to be a part of and contribute to!

Hey everyone :slight_smile: My name is Luigi. I live in Germany, Stuttgart.

I started to invest in Dogecoin (i actually made money off it), then Bitcoin & Etherum, and then I found Ivan and he motivated me to built something, and learn more about our “future” (as he called it).

Since I already have a B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, I really hope to find some cool work here. And I have to say, it got me hooked!

In my free time, I play tennis, or game. Also, i love meeting new people, so if someone wants to chat: Sign me up!

Best Regards
Luigi (hopefully when you read this, im already a made man and rich or successfull)

Hi my names jhosh and i hope to get a job in this exciting industry. i have no programming experience so im hoping i can learn it from this.

Hey, Everyone, I have front-end dev and UX design and was in tech sales but now want to start a career as a blockchain developer. I’ve taken C and C++ in college but never used it professionally. Looking forward to learning how to be a great blockchain engineer and be able to work from where ever I choose.

Hi all, cryptokingpin here. Been ready to crush the blockchain game but don’t know how to code, so here I am. Been obsessed with everything crypto for like the last year or so. Trading on exchanges, creating crypto, Dapps, all of it I love it. I’m starting with Java Script, then on to Blockchain 101/Ethereum 101, then what I really want to get to Ethereum Smart Contracts Programming 101/102.

Can’t wait to get going and learn a ton then put it all into action!

1 Like

Hello, my name is Chris, and I’ve been into Crypto since 2015, primarily as an investor and enthusiast. I own an e-commerce brand, and I’m here to learn how to build in the blockchain space.