Introduce yourself

Hi Guys,

I’m Steven from Belgiul :belgium: . I’ve been trading crypto for a while now, but never took the time to take a deep dive into the tech behind all that, until today! I’ve seen Ivan grow his channel from when he was still using his flipchart to write on :slight_smile:

I’m also looking to see if there’s an opportunity to use blockchain to help nonprofits or any application of Blockchain to help disabled people in any way, since I am disabled myself. Any tips or pointers are welcome!

Let’ do this :muscle:

2 Likes

Hello! My name is Brian, and I am age 51 and completely new to crypto. The world is advancing in many ways and I don’t want to be left behind

3 Likes

Hello!

My name is James. I love music, I play lots of instruments but found my favorite was beatboxing when my little brother showed me the actual potential of the human voice.

I try to avoid playing too many video games, my passion for understanding things helps me with that.

I have been in sales for most of my life because of the freedom it gives me to research topics I’ve been interested in, and the interesting people and perspectives it introduces me to.

I want to write a book like the ones I loved reading growing up so I figured I needed to know a bit about everything, which has been a lovely journey through psychology, history, power struggles, secret societies and all kinds of intrigues that makes a good book.

Thanks to Mike Maloney, Nikola Tesla, Bill Hicks and countless others I’ve realized that everything is energy, money is our society’s store of energy, and that Bitcoin can save the word from the fiat scam that steals our energy.

I have some ideas about how blockchain solutions may be able to fix a lot of government corruption I see in my country and am super excited to learn more!

Thanks for developing this incredible platform Ivan!

5 Likes

Hi,
I am Umur. I live in the Netherlands. I am addicted to functional programming. It’s my hobby and job. I work as a freelance developer. I have built some start-ups…

I see the future in blockchain…

4 Likes

Hi Everyone! My name is Lizzie, I am new to crypto and very excited to learn so much here. This is a completely new adventure for me and something I really would love to be a part of! I am from the USA, I love making art and to be honest, I never expected to find myself studying this topic! I can’t wait to see what the future holds :smile:

3 Likes

congrats on the new adventure! It’s an exciting one!!

1 Like

I see the future in blockchain too! This is a very exciting time!!

3 Likes

Hi Everyone!
I’m so excited to be on this journey to learn to develop with blockchain technology!
Currently, I’m in my 5th year of owning and running a boutique wellness studio in the Boston area in the US. I’m a licensed massage therapist and have been in the health and wellness industry for over twenty years. I went to Berklee College of Music for music business and voice and so I love music!
And… I also love money, technology, crypto, blockchain and entrepreneurship. I want to learn all that I can so that I can found a tech business in the blockchain space. So many opportunities and I am so pumped for this journey!
Wishing you all well and looking forward to learning and sharing with you all!

5 Likes

Hello everyone.

My name is Jay, 31 yrs old, and I am a special education teacher from California for two years. I was learning a lot on technology and investing since young age and then fell in a rabbit hole during the 2018 crypto bubble. I believe crypto is the new frontier and I decide to be part of this future. Go Hodlers and Buidlers!

3 Likes

Hi everyone,
I am Gabor, living in Australia and excited to be part of the forum and the academy.
I believe in continuous learning and improvement and I think Ivan on Tech and his team is great to learn from.

4 Likes

I’m Ken from California (U.S.A.). I started paying attention to crypto this year and just signed up for Ivan’s Academy after following him on youtube for the past several weeks. I’m interested in learning more about the industry to become a better informed investor and pursue developer opportunities as well. I currently run an eCommerce business in the retail activewear category and have been a small business owner for the past 7 years. I look forward to contributing to this community.

2 Likes

My name is Jim. I’m a touring musician out of Texas, and I started to learn about blockchain 2 weeks ago. I like Ivan’s energy and I’m excited to learn from him!

4 Likes

Hi all! I’m John. I’m a full stack dev (PHP Laravel/JS Vue) and have been programming for about 4 years. I’ve done a bit of development with Truffle, Ganache and React but now it’s time to go big league lol. I love heavy metal, development and before the world ended, doing deadlifts lol.

Fun fact. Me and my old band supported Anthrax and Motorhead in 2012 on a U.K/E.U tour.

I can’t wait to get stuck in to this course and get sick at dapping.

Peace :metal:

5 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I’m Michael from The Netherlands and I currently work full time in Marketing Communications in marine and offshore industries. Like many, I got into crypto in the run up to the 2017 bull run, but unlike many stayed and since then, follow a lot of crypto, macro economics and investment related podcasts and YouTube channels, including Ivan’s channel.

I pulled the trigger on the IOT Academy because I hope to become an expert in this field. Ideally that would be at the cutting edge of Blockchain tech and Marketing, Sales and Business Development. I’m fully aware which half of my brain is better developed, so I don’t see myself becoming a programmer anytime soon. I would however like to acquire enough coding skill and knowledge to be able to review code, understand what it does and collaborate with developers. I wish to combine my background in the maritime industry with the huge potential of DLT technology in my next career steps.

5 Likes

Hi All,

So good to be here, I’m Lincoln I live in Australia. I’ve been following crypto since 2019 so not long. I’m 45 now and work for myself but I’m super excited to learn a completely different skill set for the future.

One quick question is the quiz is not on my dashboard? Is that no longer a requirement for new members?

Have a great day or night!
Linc

2 Likes

What’s up, everyone! My name is Javier and I’m excited to be here. I’m new to crypto, started investing earlier this year and I’ve been following Ivan on Youtube for some time. Also, a trusted friend recommended the class as well.

For over 20yrs I’ve worked in TV & Film, doing work behind the scenes and in front of the camera. Doing post-production work like editing and digital mastering and in front of the camera as an actor, director, and writer. In the past decade, I worked at Fox Studios, helping with the management of digital assets into the marketplace such as Netflix, Hulu, iTunes, etc. But earlier this year my job was eliminated thanks to Disney.

Then, after all the world events currently unfolding I decided is time to do something new and add new skillset into my already busy resume. I quickly learned about all the developments happening around Ethereum and how blockchain is helping businesses move into such a decentralized matter that is inspiring.

I want to help in anything I can on the crypto mission and push the change we need in society for a more transparent business model in all enterprises worldwide. And perhaps bring in this new knowledge into the storytelling world, and help create a new Hollywood.

3 Likes

Hi I’m Maire, I live in the suburbs of NYC. I completed the first 3 courses in the program but I never introduced myself. When I was considering purchasing bitcoin, I started to educate myself and soon realized what a fascinating area this is. Ivan’s course is awesome, it is presented in such a way that I am retaining everything I’m learning. Love it!

3 Likes

Hi All. I’m Andrea, and I’m in Australia. I’ve been in the crypto space for 3 years so it’s time I grapple with coding! :thinking: :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi I am Kerry in Seattle (In construction not Amazon etc) and I’ve introduced myself back in February of this year, but I am reintroducing because of renewed interest in programming with Javascript. Thank you to everyone for this opportunity.

3 Likes

Hi Ivan, I love your youtube show. I watch it every morning. I’m from Rhode island in the USA. I’m a realtor by trade but want to get a job that has more future growth. I also want to wake up every day and be excited about what I have to do. I just had a baby and I’d like to make sure she is brought up right. I think job security in a growing industry, that I legitimately love, sounds like the best way to do that.

2 Likes