Introduction to the forum

Hello, I am Sttefen. I am a online trader. Nice to meet all the guys here in toshitimes. Hope all are helping me here in every section.

1 Like

Hi i cant find the reason why my html is not linking with css ?

<title>Home</title>
<link rel="stylesheet". type="text/css" href="/Permanent Share.css" />

Welcome to Permanente Share

The date sharing platform where your date will excist for ever!

<section>
    <h2>Functions</h2>
    <ul>
        <li>Never losing data</li>
        <li>Data sharing without regulations</li>
        <li>outsoursing data centers</li>
        <li>saveing space on your pc</li>

</ul>
</section>

<section>
    <h2>How to use?</h2>
    <ol>
        <li>
           Upload a Picture through the website.
        </li>
        <li>
           Pay 20 Sathoshi's for the upload.
        </li>
        <li>
            Sit back and wait for the picture to load.
        </li>
    </ol>
</section>

<section>
    <h2>Looking up a Picture</h2>
    <ol>
        <li>
          Fill in the data form.
        </li>
        <li>
           choose permanente view or temporary view.
        </li>
        <li>
            Pay 5 Sathoshi's for temporary view or pay 100 Sathoshi's for permanente view.
        </li>

Hi Everyone,
I am Ben, an aspiring BlockChain Developer. I am also the founder of an Agro Tech start up that aims to use Blockchain to reduce post harvest losses. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Kind regards,
Ben

2 Likes

Hi I’m Hannes, 34 year old Swede who spent most of my adult life jumping between Stockholm and the world. I’ve worked in a lot of different fields, summarized it’s been mostly construction, health care, sales, and the bar industry. My life took a sharp turn when I became a father two years ago and I went back to my hometown and began saving money, got interested in finance and stocks and invested in bitcoin for the first time spring of 2019, I began listening to Ivan’s podcast during the bullish summer and religiously during the fall when I needed hopeium to not despair the bearish market turn.
It’s been a unrealisted vision of mine for many years to have an online job that gives me access to a global job market and freedom of movement in my everyday life.
I tried applying to courses on universities and it so far have felt small, outdated and inefficient.
I believe this academy provides an amazing opportunity to launch myself into a future of coding.
I have no specifics in mind for where this will take me. I feel painfully aware that I have ignored the development of technology best I could for most of my life and have no illusion of becoming the next Satoshi or Vitalik, but even landing a job at custom service somewhere and working my way up from there would be awesome. The way I see it the only horizon for what to earn in this space is how much dedication one is willing to put into the education.
So here we go!

2 Likes

Hello, I am Tom. I presently work in the building industry in England UK. I hope to be able to learn programming as I am 60 years of age, which is old to work in such an industry. Programming is certainly a lot less physical. :yum:

2 Likes

Hello! I am Olav, 55 year old, living in Averøy at the west coast of Norway. Looking forward to learn more about blockchain.

2 Likes

Hello, world.
I’ve been at this internal cross-roads for sometime now and literally, posting here, is the start of executing the played out dreams and lucid ideas that have been unresolved and stuck in my head for years. I have stories to tell and solutions to problems found ‘out there’ in the vast digiscape.
This is the place I chose to connect and invest into in order to hone the needed skills to finally implement the unresolved visions. I’m excited to be here and cannot wait to shred some keys.

1 Like

Hi All, 40 year old from the Netherlands, running a business and are interested to become part of this crypto community. Furthermore my interests are to start a new business or expand the current one with my new Blockchain knowledge.

So ready to contribute with my current knowledge and ready to learn and develop my knowledge about Blokchain and its tech and usecases.

Cheers Bulky

it seems you have got a broken link just that

Hi everyone,

My name is Imran, I live in Edmonton Canada.
Am pretty new to this and have taken the leap of faith in the crypto world recently.

Just a bit of a fan of the " fundamentals of pumpamentals" so we all can benefit whilst making a solid contribution.

Looking forward to the exciting journey ahead and collaborating with like minded individuals here.

Regards.

1 Like

Your never to old to learn. I can’t compete with my daughter who can multitask and operates at a much higher frequency than me, but nonetheless I dabble in a bit of coding here and there and manage to make it work in some fashion, maybe not as elegant and rapid as she can do it, but I accept my limitations and satisfied that I can do it.

1 Like

Hello everyone :slightly_smiling_face: My name is Victor, I am 23 years old and I come from Norway.
My goal is to work full-time in the Blockchain industry as a developer. My passion for this revolution is huge and I will take part in the industry in every way I can as time moves on.
Hoping to make connections with some like-minded souls in here!

1 Like

Hi all I’m 35 from new zealand new to the academy just finished 1st course.
Looking to get a better understanding of crypto from the bottom to the top.
As I feel this knowledge will be very useful in the years ahead.
Cheers