Is there a course to learn how to study?

Hello!
I was wondering if someone knows if there is some kind of course about how to study better, study strategies, etc? I think Ivan was talking about that on one of his videos on youtube if I’m not wrong.

1 Like

Not sure if you are premium plan user. You have option of creating study plan which i have not used but sure it should be good. Please try if you can see it.Working with mentor is best thing i believe but gettign a good mentor is either tough to find someone who understands you or little costly.

Ok thank you I will look into it!

Hi Marcos,
I have only just seen your post…
well i have a suggestion, check out www.magneticmemorymethod.com its a Canadian guy called
Anthony Metivier, he is a great teacher, & he has lots of free videos on noobtube´ you know which one i mean…ah !
the method he teaches goes back to the Greeks 2,500 years ago…memory palace…
if you like what he his doing email him he will get straight back to you he is a good SOUL´
he does private lessons if you need them…!?
i think you will like his system …I DO… :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing, it seems very interesting :smile:
I will definitely check his youtube channel and his course. That’s something I was searching for right now so thank you again!

1 Like

No worries brother, I have already started with it, its really interesting & how we was never taught this at school, is beyond me.
leave school, get a job, get a wife, 2 holidays a year, 2.4 children, pay as much TAX as physically possible…sound familiar…!?
now I see why we was never taught memory palaces or universal laws, at school, we was only educated for the above…!? :v:

1 Like

I’m taking this course and I think is great (learning how to learn) Taught by: Dr. Barbara Oakley,

1 Like

Hi cryptoGerry,
I have listened to Dr.Barbara Oakley on www.scribd.com its $8 a month & you cn get most books , audiotapes, she has a audiobook on there called ’ A mind for numbers '.
She is very good, at teaching people how to learn how to learn again
much better than my teachers at my school,back in the day. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like