Javascript Lanaguage

I’m finding it very hard to understand Javascript…I’m not just getting it at all…I need serious help family.

2 Likes

Where are you struggling the most?

variable and writing on console

1 Like

I highly recommend you too look into Codeliber Apps for Android ( maybe also available for iOs, don’t know)
I tested the free Demo for a few days and got me the pro version for only 1,49€. Unbeatable deal, as it is an amazing tool to have on your phone. You will not only learn how to code, but also have it as a reference whenever you need to look up something. Very well sorted and straight to the point.
Screenshot_20210409_155211

wow…thanks…I’ll do that now…actually using sololearn too but will still get this…

1 Like

Please don’t hesitate to just post your questions, I am always happy to help. Just keep on learning and trying every day, you will get there. I started 60 days ago and felt lost a lot, now I am starting to feel more and more comfortable and am able to create DApps on my own. Check out what I was able to learn in 60 days here

1 Like

I couldn’t understand it at all here. Ended up going through the Front End developer course on Codecademy.

The good news is that I’m finding ethereum programming is really similar to JavaScript so once you have the foundations it’s not such a struggle.

1 Like

thanks mate…currently using Sololearn to finish Javascript then I’ll proceed on the eth course…I believe that too can help me

1 Like

Oh nice I’ll check out sololearn too

1 Like