Job listing - Non techy Job in Crypto

Hey Lassies n Lads,

I hope this is ok to post, please remove if not. (I have sent feedback many times that there needs to be a job’s listings page in this academy. Please make it happen or let me know if it has already :wink:
I will remove this posting on the closure date Jan 22)

I work for an app in the crypto space that is currently building out their customer support team.

The ideal candidate should tick at least some of the following boxes:

• Located either in the east coast or E.U. time zones.
  • Have Zendesk or Salesforce experience.
  • Fluent English writing skills.
  • Have basic understanding of Bitcoin blockchain.
  • Comfortable to work in fast paced, evolving space.
  • Ideally speaks Spanish (not critical but would be advantageous).

Please send me a copy of your resume and 3 writing samples (see context below). Please do not include a bunch of sensitive information in the contact section, an email address is perfectly sufficient.
If interested I will reach out to you within a week of receipt.

Writing sample:
(Kindly keep the response samples short, this exercise is to gage your writing style so 2/3 sentences in the main body will be sufficient.)

1. Please write a response to a customer who has asked if they can have their transaction limits increased, informing them it is possible.
  2. Please write a response to a customer informing them that their account application has been denied.
  3. Please write a response to a customer informing them that there was a tech issue and now their account has been reopened.

Closure date for applications is Jan 22nd.

4 Likes

1. Please write a response to a customer who has asked if they can have their transaction limits increased, informing them it is possible.

Hi Margo,

Hi Marcin,

Thanks for letting us know about your situation. I can understand that it’s frustrating being limited on your account. After reviewing your request, I am happy to let you know that we will be able to increase your transaction limits. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you for your loyalty to our company, we value you Margo as a customer.

-Jesse Murillo

1. Please write a response to a customer informing them that their account application has been denied.

Hi Margo

I’m getting back to you regarding your account application. Unfortunately, your application has been denied at the moment, but if you would like to try again at a later date we would be more than happy to review your application once again.
Sorry I couldn’t be of more help. Let me know if there’s anything else I can assist you with.

Thanks,
Jesse Murillo

1. Please write a response to a customer informing them that there was a tech issue and now their account has been reopened.

Hi Margo

I’m sorry for the trouble you’ve been having with this issue. My team and I where doing everything we can to resolve this as fast as possible. We have discovered that we where having System issues, which caused the lockout of your account. We have gone ahead and reopened your account. Thank You so much for your patience. If there is anything else I can help you with, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

-Jesse Murillo

Sorry about the two Hi and names on the first one, Siri thought I was emailing a friend.