Hey Lassies n Lads,
I hope this is ok to post, please remove if not. (I have sent feedback many times that there needs to be a job’s listings page in this academy. Please make it happen or let me know if it has already
I will remove this posting on the closure date Jan 22)
I work for an app in the crypto space that is currently building out their customer support team.
The ideal candidate should tick at least some of the following boxes:
- Located either in the east coast or E.U. time zones.
- Have Zendesk or Salesforce experience.
- Fluent English writing skills.
- Have basic understanding of Bitcoin blockchain.
- Comfortable to work in fast paced, evolving space.
- Ideally speaks Spanish (not critical but would be advantageous).
Please send me a copy of your resume and 3 writing samples (see context below). Please do not include a bunch of sensitive information in the contact section, an email address is perfectly sufficient.
If interested I will reach out to you within a week of receipt.
(Kindly keep the response samples short, this exercise is to gage your writing style so 2/3 sentences in the main body will be sufficient.)
- Please write a response to a customer who has asked if they can have their transaction limits increased, informing them it is possible.
- Please write a response to a customer informing them that their account application has been denied.
- Please write a response to a customer informing them that there was a tech issue and now their account has been reopened.
Closure date for applications is Jan 22nd.