Kajabi video quality

Does anybody have a problem with Kajabi vid quality? I was trying to use it and you can’t see the code, cos of poor quality.

1 Like

I have used it several times and no problems on my end. All videos have been good!

Hey @Kamil37, hope you are ok.

Kajabi videos are working good for me also, you can try to pick a better video quality and check if its load for you properly, unless you have any weird internet issue (which i doubt), i could suggest you to try with another browser.

Carlos Z

I can’t change quality or browser as this is an Android App.

1 Like

Kajabi is working great for me on my android phone using brave browser, im able to change my videos quality or speed like if I were in the computer, so it must be an issue in your android browser. Is not an issue from our side.

I advice to change browser, or better is to watch the academy through a laptop or computer. We cant assure you all the functionalities on a android since there are many browsers with custom rules and features, easiest way is to use a computer or laptop.

Carlos Z

Ok no worries, I do use it on my PC mostly, actually only once tried it on my Android, but it wasn’t on a browser, but I was redirected to PlayStore and that’s what I did. If I ever want to use it again on Android I will do it rather in a browser as you suggesting than. Many Thanks

1 Like

For Android phones i can suggest you to use Brave browser or firefox, those are good browsers on android.

Carlos Z

1 Like

I’ve been using Brave for my apple products and haven’t been dealing with any issues at all. I actually prefer them to other browsers due to the way it filters out “junk” content when roaming around the web. Yet I am just a novice so is there a difference between IOS and the Android versions performance i may want to be aware of?

1 Like

The IOS and Android are just different operating systems but in terms of browsers, they follow the same rules in terms website structure. in terms of performance, it goes with the resources of the smart phone (cpu, ram, cpu cores and ram speed…).

Carlos Z

1 Like