Ledger Live Mobile from Ledger Dev legit?

Hi guys. I just found 2 different Ledger Live apps on play store. One Ledger Live from Ledger and one Ledger Live Mobile from Ledger Dev looking very much the same. Is one a scam??

3 Likes

Hi.

DON’T DOWNLOAD THE ONE FROM LEDGER DEV, ITS A SCAM.

The app is asking you to enter your seed phrase, DON’T DO IT. You should only enter your seed phrase in the hardware device itself. The one by the Ledger is the legit one. It seems like someone is targeting the ledger app, as the legit app has a rating of 1.1 and the scam has a rating of 4.3. Be careful, and report the applciation.

Sorry for caps, I just don’t want you to lose your money. :smiley:

7 Likes

You really need to ask the right person about that. Why would you trust anyone here ? Just ask ledger subreddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/ - Hey !, why would you trust me ?
:shushing_face:

Quick question. Cant decide whether to get the Nano X or Nano S. With the Ledger Nano S. Is that correct you can only manage coins/tokens through the ledger live on Android mobile and not on IOS?

If that is the case I need the Nano X for sure all by devices are IOS.
i’m not a day or swing trader, more of a Hodler for the long term, so do i really need the Nano X?

Depends on how many different coins you are to hodl. It is a bit unclear if nano s supports ios after some 3-4 min googling. I wouldn’t be surprised if apple did not allow access to the ledger nano s via cable. Nano x has bluetooth, nano s don’t. Nano s is more bad ass imo :slight_smile: