Lets hack Flash Loans | Flash loan assignment/discussion

we pay for these courses so can you give us an answer- just try is not a usefull answer

4 Likes

i completely agree with youā€¦ seems that this guys really dont care that people really learnā€¦ they just care about the moneyā€¦ because Ivan speaks marvelous about the academy on his videosā€¦ but in real is not even 1/4 of what he promotesā€¦ i even got wrost answer than youā€¦ ā€œGreat progress, dont get frustratedā€ hahaha seems like a joke right? nothing else answeredā€¦ no help, no assitance, no correctiosā€¦

Amadeo posted here now a link with the code that he says, he is usingā€¦ https://pastebin.com/xPpFPndU ā€“ i dont understand why they didnt post this code in Githubā€¦ they are just making us to get confused and not learn anythingā€¦ I dont know if they have any REFUND POLICY or any kind of guaranteā€¦ i would like to get my money refundedā€¦ to pay $1500 for this, is completely worthlessā€¦ even in youtube you can find better videos about the flash loans and arbitrageā€¦

3 Likes

Hello Amadeoā€¦ now i can see that i am not the only one complaining hereā€¦ so i just want request that if you are not able to provide us with a STEP BY STEP GUIDE for the flash loans arbitrage then please refund me my $1500 of the course!..

Also i asked couple questions which other people asked but you still not answerā€¦

• How can we do this in any other pool?? or this course is to use it only with your clones of uniswap?? we all would like that you make a video example with other wallets, other coins, other poolā€¦ or to you just explain what that we need to change in the code, to use it in other thingsā€¦ remember that we are TRADERSā€¦ not programmersā€¦

By the wayā€¦ Ivan says in all his videos advertising the flashloans arbitrage, that we dont need to have any previous knowledge, that even if we dont know the basic concepts ā€¦ because you will teach us EVERYTHING step by step to do thisā€¦ you can see it in this last video of yesterday

1 Like

i totally agreeā€¦ and if they cannot provide us assistance then they should refund us the moneyā€¦

I did what I could, I tried Armedeo code https://pastebin.com/xPpFPndU I made some changes like line 22 (contract Arbitrageur is FlashLoanReceiverBase(0x506B0B2CF20FAA8f38a4E2B524EE43e1f4458Cc5) {) which wasnt there and was causing an error on the compiler. I messed around with the gas fee, raised them, lowered them. Sent DAI and BAT to the Arbitrageur blockchain which also wasnā€™t in the video. Still doesnā€™t work for me. Im giving up unless someone here figures it out or they update the videos. I reckon they dont want to tell us for legal reasons. Interesting course while it lasted though.

same as youā€¦ everybody will end giving upā€¦

they dont want to tell us not because of legal reasonsā€¦ because all of this and the flash loans arbitrage is completely legalā€¦ but they dont want to tell us the correct procedure because they want that people need to learn the other coursesā€¦ they want that people stay months in the worthless academy and learn to program and codeā€¦ those guys, Amadeo, Ivan and the Brazilian dont understand that WE ARE TRADERS!! we are not interested in programming and coding!!! we dont want their courses!!

Also they dont understand that ARBITRAGE is 100% TRADING CONCEPT!!!

By the way, this thing of arbitrage trading is very easy to do it and is not necessary to learn and understand of codingā€¦ they could just give us the exact and correct code and thats allā€¦ we as traders would only need to replace wallet addresses, Token Pairs and thats allā€¦ no need more scienceā€¦ but this people just dont wantā€¦that is the trickā€¦

So i wish that they will refund us the money and i am posting this request here to everybody see what they will doā€¦

3 Likes

Why isnt he responding?
This is Bogus af

we need to wait decades to he answerā€¦ saturday and sunday just forget itā€¦ weekdays i guess he doesnt even check his messages but only after 12:00 PM whereever he is locatedā€¦

anywayā€¦ i dont expect that Amadeo will answer something valuable or helpfulā€¦ you seeā€¦ we were waiting all weekend and he came up with ā€œkeep tryingā€

I found https://cryptozombies.io/ to be helpful regarding learning more about writing in solidityā€¦ for anyone else struggling I understand it can be frustrating at timesā€¦ this fun app is slowly helping me make sense of smart contracts a bit moreā€¦

2 Likes

Guys calm down.
I Will look into the issues ASAP and will come back with an in-depth response I just run the code I had and all seems to be working fine.

Letā€™s hack Flash Loans | Flash loan assignment/discussion ā€¦
It is free if you want to dive deeper into the code or not there is also so much to discuss in terms of use cases etc ā€¦ This is meth as a place to discuss Flash Loans and itā€™s use cases and to together expand the Github repo I have shared and also make new use cases together. I have released the code opensource so everyone can add more code and use cases.

If this is too complicated there are amazing GUI interfaces you can use to execute Flash Loans in your Yield Hacking strategies as mentioned.

I Will see if I can give some more in-depth details.
Just to be clear I do this with a lot of passion and trying to transfer this new knowledge lets not hate but be constructive to each other thank you.

7 Likes

niceā€¦ finally an answerā€¦ Amadeo, this is not free course as you saidā€¦ maybe you dont know but the membership for the academy has a cost of $1500ā€¦ and for the things that Ivan speaks in his videos, is not even 1/4ā€¦ i am thinking to post some screens and things in his videos of youtube , to people see what they can expect before paying 1500ā€¦

anywayā€¦ as you wrote here, i hope that you could come out with something helpfulā€¦ ASAP

• i think you can provide us with a full, correct code and explanation of the main thingsā€¦ which we as TRADERS (not programmers), could easily understand and to just replace the main data as wallet addresses, Asset pairs, pools, etcā€¦

• what are those GUI interfaces that you say? could you provide some examples? i never saw anyone and i dont have any idea of themā€¦

• I repeat you once againā€¦ ARBITRAGE is a pure trading conceptā€¦ 95% of people who could be interested on this, are tradersā€¦ who never wrote a line of codeā€¦ this is not a soo difficult theme but we only need that you dont play around and give us exactly what we need to do the arbitrageā€¦ same as the brazilian guy did in the videoā€¦ 5 minutes and he got it doneā€¦ without errors and problemsā€¦ that is what we needā€¦

Thanks for trying to put such a course together. I can imagine it is not easy. For me, it was a little confusing at times and disjointed (just for your feedback). I was so looking forward to Flash Loans but when we finally get there and after code examples, you mention in reality there are very few opportunities and you need to be involved in looking for them (effectively) 24/7. The yield hacking was a bit better, with the FURUCOMBO.app Arbitrage (with or without a Flash Loan involved).

In summary, if you want an interesting history and overview of DE-FI then this is an interesting course. However, for me, Iā€™m not that interested in overviews and history (and a bit of coding examples) - much of that is free on youtube and elsewhere. Iā€™m here to gain deeper knowledge and skills to either make a profit (in real, clear and concise way) or knowledge on how to build an app in this space or employmentā€¦ This is how the courses have been marketed.

In general though, the courses have been very good in the academy. This one seems a bit rushed and personally has not lived up to the hype and most importantly my own expectations.

Still, I look forward to other courses here but Im moving on from DE-FI in this arena. I will look to get my DE-FI skills up elsewhere, if anyone can advise other options? However, as I said in the beginning, I applaud you for trying as this cannot be easy. Also, although DE-FI 201 needs work, DE-FI 101 was very good!

I think that you just need to set a higher GAS on metamaskā€¦

i were able to do everything, just did my MKR flashloanā€¦ tomorow i will be going forward!

thanks everyone!

4 Likes

i totally agree with you!.. that guy Ivan advertise the courses saying that people will be able to learn fast and start making profitā€¦ the reality is all contraryā€¦ the courses are done to people need to stick for months or maybe years studying and studying what they dont needā€¦ and yes as you saidā€¦ most of the info of Defi 201 is available for free in internetā€¦ no need to pay $1500 as hereā€¦ in my opinion, this Defi 201 became a complete fiascoā€¦ and so far everybody just want to run awayā€¦

butā€¦ what Amadeo and Ivan dont realize is that just because of their desire to make money with non sense coursesā€¦ they are provoking people to lose interest about Defi itselfā€¦
also they dont understand that ARBITRAGE is a 100% purely trading concept and there is no way that a trader will spend decades learning how to code 1 page to make it work with arbitrage

2 Likes

thank you for answer meā€¦ i also did many flashloansā€¦ that is not the problemā€¦ actually in youtube are thousands of videos explaining how to do flash loans easyā€¦ but the thing i just cannot get working is the ARBITRAGEā€¦ as how the brazilian guy did in the videoā€¦ is just impossibleā€¦ + they are doing it in the test net and with their clonesā€¦ i dont even imagine how impossible would be to do it in the main net and in real poolsā€¦

An example of the GUI option is furucombo.app its drag and drop. Hope thats helpful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Look further into BzX hack there are definitely real world opportunities for flash loans :slight_smile: there is a lot of good info in these courses not just the videos but in the reading material :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good Morning Amadeo, is it also possible to send a flashloan to poloniex and after that to binance for example? Or are those exchanges to slow for the flashloan?
is it even possible to send a flashloan to a centralized exchange?

2 Likes

yes i am trying that thing of furucombo but also i got couple questionsā€¦ maybe you can answer it?

• as i understand, is necessary to always have some ETH in metamask to pay for the gas? i meanā€¦ the gas is not disscounted from the profit?
  • do you know any other GUI?
1 Like