Localhost 8000 Brave browser conflict with console

Hello Community

I have this problem in brave browser when i inspect the console i never see the [ ] code that i supposed to see and also other errors , i did everything just like in the video but something is wrong somebody maybe let me see what´s wrong here , my metamask is in brave browser, for example this error on console “devTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn/sourcemaps/disable-console.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME” ,

Code main.js

Summary

`

var web3 = new Web3(Web3.givenProvider);
var contractInstance;

$(document).ready(function() {
    window.ethereum.enable().then(function(accounts){
      contractInstance = new web3.eth.Contract(abi, "0x66d1348ad3526191a24555e53d5B460f25a9C6Bb",{from: accounts[0] });
      console.log(contractInstance);
    });
});

`

@dan-i thanks in advance.

As well tried in Chrome same process and still here i can not see the functions in [ ] just like in the video and instead see this warnings…

Hey @ElyRamos

Let’s first make sure that your contract has been migrated correctly.
If you are sure about that, try to open your project with another browser and check if the instance gets correctly logged in the console.
Let me know.

If it does not please share your main.js file.

Cheers,
Dani

Hello @dan-i , i checked what you told me , but still it doesn´t work and i can´t find why ? i attached the main.js , screenshot (chrome, metamask) if you want to take look please

Summary
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, shrink-to-fit=no">

<title>People</title>
    <script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.4.1.min.js"
      integrity="sha256-CSXorXvZcTkaix6Yvo6HppcZGetbYMGWSFlBw8HfCJo="
      crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="./web3.min.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="./abi.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="./main.js"></script>
    <script src="https://stackpath.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/4.4.1/js/bootstrap.min.js" integrity="sha384-wfSDF2E50Y2D1uUdj0O3uMBJnjuUD4Ih7YwaYd1iqfktj0Uod8GCExl3Og8ifwB6" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://stackpath.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/4.4.1/css/bootstrap.min.css" integrity="sha384-Vkoo8x4CGsO3+Hhxv8T/Q5PaXtkKtu6ug5TOeNV6gBiFeWPGFN9MuhOf23Q9Ifjh" crossorigin="anonymous">

</head>
  <body>
    <div class="jumbotron jumbotron-fluid">
      <div class="container">
        <h1 class="display-4">People Dapp</h1>
        <p class="lead">Expose your data to the world! </p>
      </div>
    </div>
    <div class="container">
      <div>
        <h2>Add Your Data</h2>
        <div class="input-group mb-3">
          <input type="text" class="form-control" id="name_input" placeholder="Name" >
        </div>
          <input type="number" class="form-control" id="age_input" placeholder="Age">
        </div>
          <input type="text" class="form-control" id="height_input" placeholder="Height" >
        </div>
        <button type="button" id="add_data_button" class="btn btn-primary">Add Data</button>
      </div>
      <div>
        <h2>Get Your Data</h2>
        <div>
          Name: <span id="name_output"></span>
        </div>
        <div>
        </div>
        <div>
          Height: <span id="height_output"></span>
        </div>
        <button type="button" id="get_data_button" class="btn btn-primary">Get Data</button>
      </div>
    </div>

</body>
</html>
Summary
var web3 = new Web3(Web3.givenProvider);
var contractInstance;

$(document).ready(function() {
    window.ethereum.enable().then(function(accounts){
      contractInstance = new web3.eth.Contract(abi, "0x66d1348ad3526191a24555e53d5B460f25a9C6Bb",{from: accounts[0] });
      console.log(contractInstance);
    });
});

wait for your comments … thank you

Other students had a similar issue, please try to open the project with firefox and check if the instance is logged in the console.